Got a question for the Christians (Christians only please)

HextallHextall Senior MemberPosts: 9,520 Senior Member
Do you guys think Jesus ever got an ****? Maybe he got the typical morning wood that we all get, but if it's a sin to have impure thoughts, and he was the living body and flesh of an all powerful God and not capable of sin, he probably didn't get one, right?

Also, let's bring up that without **** there would be no Israel whenever we can to needle our Jewish brethren on the Lodge.

Replies

• creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    Boy, you are as bad as a CNBC debate questioner.
    He was married, so no, probably not anymore.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/simcha-jacobovici/jesus-marriage-to-mary-th_b_6225826.html
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    I have it on good authority that being married does not have a positive correlation to erections.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,271 Senior Member
    He probably did. He was flesh, after all.
    Hextall wrote: »
    I have it on good authority that being married does not have a positive correlation to erections.
    The erections are there but there's no payoff.

I admire the little lady's figure and hair do every morning as she gussies up for work, and sport my appreciation at full mast. But to no avail.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,873 Senior Member
    Go to bed earlier.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    Buffco wrote: »
    and sport my appreciation at full mast. But to no avail.

Sounds like someone needs to get the Mrs. a Hubble for x-mas!
    Guys, what I'm trying to say is that maybe Mrs. Buffco didn't notice his fully erect **** is because said **** is so small. So I made a ridiculously overboard comment that she would need the hubble telescope to see his erect ****, even though using such a device would be impossible considering its size and the distances of objects it was designed to photograph. I don't even think a person can buy a Hubble telescope (Brookstone doesn't have it on their site), but I'll reserve the right to be wrong.

I hope that now we can see the point I was trying to make. Small ****.

Guys, what I'm trying to say is that maybe Mrs. Buffco didn't notice his fully erect **** is because said **** is so small. So I made a ridiculously overboard comment that she would need the hubble telescope to see his erect ****, even though using such a device would be impossible considering its size and the distances of objects it was designed to photograph. I don't even think a person can buy a Hubble telescope (Brookstone doesn't have it on their site), but I'll reserve the right to be wrong.

Well, I'm not showing it to her. I was simply making a counterpoint to your claim that marriages have no coorelation to erections. I do voice my current physical state to her but merely get looks of disgust. I would like to have relations while we're still semi-attractive.
    Buffco wrote: »
    I would like to have relations while we're still semi-attractive.

You had me at hello.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,725 Senior Member

You should have gone with electron microscope.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.