Home The Lodge

Resignations

2»

Replies

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,490 Senior Member
    When has he blamed us for everything? How has he not supported the Police? Did he actually do these things or did someone tell you he did those things?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 6,114 Senior Member
    You guys don't watch enough Fox News, listen to enough Limbaugh or Hannity, or listen to enough think tanks. The last of which I"m wondering if is a contradiction in terms...
  • flytrapflytrap Banned Posts: 1,659 Senior Member
    When has he blamed us for everything? How has he not supported the Police? Did he actually do these things or did someone tell you he did those things?

We're all racist. Has he denounced the BLM call for war on the police? Who is advocating allowing 70,000 potential terrorists into the country this year and another 100,000 next year?
    flytrap wrote: »
    We're all racist. Has he denounced the BLM call for war on the police? Who is advocating allowing 70,000 potential terrorists into the country this year and another 100,000 next year?

What BLM call for war on the police? Again have you heard someone from Black Lives Matter say this or is someone telling you? BTW should the President get on TV and denounce every single crackpot that says stupid stuff? That would leave him very busy. Should it not be understood that the president does not support militant groups? Or are we assuming that as a black man, he must publicly denounce only the black crackpots as though he were the king of all black people? When did the President say we are all racists? Who is telling you this stuff? He is advocating allowing 70,000 people, all of which will be vetted, who are fleeing terrorists. A humanitarian effort that will do more to combat the influence of violent extremists than a thousand drone strikes. Which by the way, he is doing more of than his predecessor. You really should stop listening to these people that are leaving you so poorly informed.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    BTW I do suspect that most of us are a little bit racist.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 4,313 Senior Member
    flytrap wrote: »

Not to deal with this refugee crisis will have the same result such failure always has, more instability in the world. So its in our interest to help. BTW,There's also potential doctors, engineers, policemen, teachers and even soldiers in that group (and maybe a few hot masseuses).
    And, there is no "BLM call for War on police".
    There were some nutjobs calling themselves The New Black Panthers, which represents roughly a dozen people and Obama did not denounce them publicly. He also did not publicly denounce the Oath Keepers who have made similar threats, but you know they are white, so.....
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 7,027 Senior Member
    A) I initially thought Comic's reference of BLM meant Bureau of Land Management. This is a true story.
    B) 170,000 potential terrorists? Come on, man... These people are gonna love the USA long time, GI.
    C) Let's not totally dismiss the culinary infusion of awesome Middle Eastern food.
    D) If for some reason a percentage of these people are terrorists I'm sure we can look forward to a GOP President conducting drone strikes within U.S. borders. How cool will that be?!
    You know there probably are not a lot of good Shawarma stands in Wisconsin.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 7,027 Senior Member
    According to Joe Dirt, only sh!tholes have schwarma.
    :cool:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement