Question for the GOP candidates lurking on this webpage

HextallHextall Senior MemberPosts: 9,520 Senior Member
If I get **** by an illegal immigrant and am forced to have the baby because you are going to make abortion illegal will you then deport my precious bundle of joy?

Replies

• flytrapflytrap Banned Posts: 1,659 Senior Member
    ABSOLUTELY. And the father too, don't need anyone with that poor judgement hanging in this country!
    There are worse things in life than being a born cynic.
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 0
    Hextall wrote: »
    If I get **** by an illegal immigrant and am forced to have the baby because you are going to make abortion illegal will you then deport my precious bundle of joy?

No. And you're a loser and I'd never hire you.

-Donald Trump
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    Dear GOP candidates, how about a compromise:

You let me abort the baby that resulted from an illegal immigrant **** me, and I'll sell the baby parts to pay Halliburton to "build" a bridge in Iraq.

Deal?

[pen hovers over Trump/Flavor Flav option on 2016 ballot]
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,868 Senior Member

1) We will not deport the illegal for **** you, in this case it was totally justified, instead they will be given a $15 an hour job
    2) The child can stay and will be raised to become a professional fat biker, however the child will never know you were it's mother so you will have no legacy
    3) In this case abortion will be justified...retroactively for you

Vote Jbilly 2016!
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,969 Senior Member
    Point of clarification, since we are talking GOP politics. Was this a 'legitimate ****?'
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    Point of clarification, since we are talking GOP politics. Was this a 'legitimate ****?'

See item 1 in my campaign speech....YES
    jbilly wrote: »
    See item 1 in my campaign speech....YES

Fair enough. Can we do a vaginal probe on Hex?
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,370 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    Fair enough. Can we do a vaginal probe on Hex?
    Do we have one big enough for him?
    Do we have one big enough for him?

I think this one might work. It seems appropriate.

http://www.9news.com/story/news/local/2015/08/16/denver-botanic-gardens-corpse-flower/31833175/
  • Hex came right at me. There was blood coming out his eyes. Blood coming out of his....wherever.

Apparently, it's a big wherever. We'll need a large speculum for leverage.

-Donald Trump.
  • saltydancindavesaltydancindave Senior Member Posts: 2,470 Senior Member
    Steven wrote: »
    Hex came right at me. There was blood coming out his eyes. Blood coming out of his....wherever.

Apparently, it's a big wherever. We'll need a large speculum for leverage.

-Donald Trump.

Ain't it always the same when Islamic pedophiles masquerading as Christians have a moment of being found out that results in that homicidal sociopsychopathic suicidal Islam pedophile behavior as if they know their place putting others in their place as Teflon Don's in a churchstate pyramid scheme practicing the rope-a-dope with no blood-no foul leverage.
  • It really is always the same.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,626 Senior Member

If the illegal immigrant wasn't here "illegally" in the first place you wouldn't have been ****. :p
    Hey, democrats and liberals, I have an idea! Let's bargain with the conservatives! How about an opening bid of we will consent and pay for the building of a border wall and also deport the hell out of anyone with brown skin. Now, what do we get in return? How about a single payer health care system?
    No go. My wifey is Asian and my kids are half Hispanic from the first mistake.
    Then too, I'm in favor of INCREASED LEGAL immigrants who wait their turn and play by the rules. It's the criminal ILlegals that **** me off.
    But I'm glad to see you'd be willing to work at compromise, it's just those stupid **** in Washington D.C. that can't see through their ideological blinders that that is what we have to do.
    That is a good opening bid.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,154 Senior Member
    I think the GOP should run the Donald, with SDD as his running mate. In that case, no matter who the Dems might nominate voters will have a real choice.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • saltydancindavesaltydancindave Senior Member Posts: 2,470 Senior Member
    George K wrote: »
    I think the GOP should run the Donald, with SDD as his running mate. In that case, no matter who the Dems might nominate voters will have a real choice.

Reminds me of pre-elementary school when those Islamic pedophile Christiananality mentality KKK churchstate stole & burned Presidential presented flags for business excellence & to make a joke would say I wanted to be President. Running another Himmler-**** mass neurosis of fascism to incite a mass psychosis of fascism for a **** Democratic Social Workers Party Christian Nation reincarnation of never again business ought to run well with thieving US Constitution arsonists, mate. So who needs to look more lily brilliant white, Grand Ole Pedophiles or Demogoguery of jizya to party ?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.