Guys, let's have a philosophical discussion

HextallHextall Senior MemberPosts: 9,520 Senior Member
Let's say some evil aliens come and give us this ultimatum:

Pick one person to be sacrificed or we'll remind the editors of Fly Fisherman magazine that the Lodge still exists and contributes nothing to the betterment of humanity thereby ensuring its overdue demise.

I think it's fair to say we'd all be in agreement that SDD should be the one killed.

why don't we just kill him now just to be safe?

Edit: fixed the acronym of that shitdick's name.

Replies

• saltydancindavesaltydancindave Senior Member Posts: 2,470 Senior Member
    Hextall wrote: »

Pick one person to be sacrificed or we'll remind the editors of Fly Fisherman magazine that the Lodge still exists and contributes nothing to the betterment of humanity thereby ensuring its overdue demise.

I think it's fair to say we'd all be in agreement that SSD should be the one killed.

Same stuff doofus or SSDD = same stuff, different day (?) unless you're doing an election constituents panhandling Third Reichs' SS Death squads so Christians can be safe from any inference as not really having a religion so as not to be confused with only being Islam pedophiles & still having centuries old self proclaimed Civil Wars over slavery versus pedophiles in submissions to an immaculate conception that; for some anal reasoning only gets an option of sacrifice for existence when it's overdue demise is geometrically & at the same spacetime a multiplicative statistical probability which contributes to the betterment of civilization ? Too taboo on the philosophical topic of slave owners or pedophile pimps; practicing as evil aliens ?
  • flytrapflytrap Banned Posts: 1,659 Senior Member
    I dunno, seems kind of harsh just for the 10 or so users... OTOH, it IS SDD...
    There are worse things in life than being a born cynic.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 22,265 Senior Member

I think it's fair to say we'd all be in agreement that SDD should be the one killed.

If we kill him now, we lose the leverage. Something I learned from Donald Trump.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    If we kill him now, we lose the leverage. Something I learned from Donald Trump.

Damnit, I took Trump's "How to **** your wife" class instead of the one you took. I failed.
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,868 Senior Member
    Damnit, I took Trump's "How to **** your wife" class instead of the one you took. I failed.

So it is decided then Hex must be killed now
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,154 Senior Member
    jbilly wrote: »

Either that or all Trump's wives, former and current, can tie him to a bed and have their way(s) with him - even if they just sip white wine and occasionally look at him and giggle.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    I better retain legal councel.

[turns towards Idaho, holds out new beret as retainer]

Damnit.

With that kind of class frustration

you should pass for homicidal sociopsychopathic suicidal Islam pedophile protect & serve churchstate law enforcement status & pass out candy to all the children like the government passes out one nation under God, yet they prove they are not in a philosophical discussion.
  • jbilly wrote: »

You know, I'm not Mellisandre, the Red Witch. I just can't keep bringing Hex back.
    Query, Steven. Why would you want to? Unless he brings Sherb with him.
  • You need ten for a minyan.
    Someday in the future there might be a person that thinks to themselves "I wonder where flytrap is? I'm going to start a post about his absence." That person will most definitely be the unicorn of people and we should honor that person with a statue.
    Here's the first schematic for the statue:

534f413648872210862f1ceb04bd863f.jpg
  • Hey there Mr. Self Esteem,

I just wanted to know how many points I was down for.
    As the unicorn of this turddom, I'm worth all the mothertrucking points.
    Steven wrote: »
    You need ten for a minyan.

Hex-a-gone-al with Minions in alien religion chants.

**** you Hex, where'd you get my photo???
    Come to think of it, the belly is pretty close, but I have a blond goatee and haven't grinned in 43 years, oddly enough, the same number of years I've been married...hmmm...

Can't decide if this is uglier than Islamic pedophiles masquerading as Christians or Islamic Christiananality mentality pedophiles acting out an American Patriot Act pyramid scheme ?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.