Home The Lodge

Can someone please explain to me why Sandra Bland was still in jail after three days?

1235»

Replies

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,541 Senior Member
    Yes because this was a much better place with a dozen threads with no postings for days at a time.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 6,012 Senior Member
    Yes because this was a much better place with a dozen threads with no postings for days at a time.

Oh don't get me wrong, it is better than the nothingness. This place has been deader than Sherb and Cappyduane lately.
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 49,774 Senior Member
    I'm done here. I put in my quarter and the magic fingers doesn't work.

I'm complaining to management aka George
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 11,650 Senior Member
    Steven wrote: »
    I'm done here. I put in my quarter and the magic fingers doesn't work.

I'm complaining to management aka George

Er, US quarters, Canadian quarters or slugs?
    The GOP big tent now is the size of a pup tent, its floor splattered with guano.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 12,206 Senior Member
    Life is so much easier when you use your blinkers.
    You have never driven in Texas or Boston.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 7,027 Senior Member
    If Steven or Chris said that the sky is blue the other would argue for thirteen pages how they believed it was a different color.
    It's a charming feature of The Lodge, no?

Maybe she hanged herself because Sherb is gone.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 8,977 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »

Nobody rocks a beret like the Sherb. Maybe Hextall in a fez would be a cheap substitute.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • flytrapflytrap Banned Posts: 1,659 Senior Member
    According to the Texas highway Patrol turn signals are mandatory on vehicles, but nobody knows why.:confused:
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    If Steven or Chris said that the sky is blue the other would argue for thirteen pages how they believed it was a different color.
    It's a charming feature of The Lodge, no?

I can honestly say that the sky is blue and if Steven were to agree I would be okay with that. It would of course be the first time he was right about something.
    ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You have never driven in Texas or Boston.

Oh but I have...Driven in both places.
  • flytrapflytrap Banned Posts: 1,659 Senior Member
    Why was she in jail for three days? They were waiting for the coroner to okay moving the body?
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
    using a blinker is still so much easier.
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 49,774 Senior Member
    Chris doesn't post. He hires somebody to post, then pays less than minimum wage.
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    Chris doesn't post. He hires somebody to post, then pays less than minimum wage.

Must be union..:D:D

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
    Fantastic Onion article, Michael!
    Sad but true and yet so funny!!!

Sent from my ObamaPhone using Tapatalk

actually I pay a guy in India to do it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement