lets discuss this thing that has everyone upset

2»

Replies

• socks_sandals.bmp

A public service birth control image brought to by ****.
  • Buffco wrote: »
    Welll.... No. You can make BOOTS with gator hide, doofus. Sandals are for women, sissies and queaars.

I wear Chaco river sandals from April to October you white trash hillbilly. You wanna go?
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,780 Senior Member
    greenman wrote: »
    socks_sandals.bmp

A public service birth control image brought to by ****.
    Buffy has some hairy legs. There's almost a much fiber above the socks than in the socks.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,895 Senior Member
    sherb wrote: »
    I wear Chaco river sandals from April to October you white trash hillbilly. You wanna go?

I will effin' kill you, you limp-wristed, Birkenstock-wearin' yankee.
    Sandals are for women, sissies and queaars.

I hope when Jesus rises again he comes and puts his sandal right up your ***. :D
    I will effin' kill you, you limp-wristed,Subaru driving, patchouli smellin, NPR listening, Birkenstock-wearin' yankee.

Dam it Buffy you need to really work on rendering a better stereotype. See how I fleshed it out to include all the senses. I can't spend all my time fixing your posts.
    See, being a real man and from the south, I don't know anything about what Yankees do. So I don't really even know what Subarus and patchoulis are. 2 different breeds of goats?

Thanks for havin' my back, though.
  • Then you'll need remedial school if'in you's gonna be wanting to put together a good insult. My dad's best line about Yankees. "Them Yankees come down here to Florida with a twenty dollar bill and one pair underware and don't change either till they leave".
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,370 Senior Member
    Yankees are so lazy, they'll only marry a pregnant woman!
  • You could always tell when the snowbirds returned to Florida when I was a kid. Lots of green Oldsmobiles and Buicks. And they couldn't drive worth a dam.
    This last summer I was back on the beach where I grew up and some Yankee was feeding seagulls during the evening sunset. He had the industrial size bag of cheesy poof and had about 100 gulls circling him and his spawn. "I walked up politely and said, "You're a tourist aren't ya?", "Yes how did you know?" was his response. "Cause locals don't feed seagulls, a word of advice if one them seagulls poops on a local they may ask you to lick it off". Was my response. He put the bag away.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,154 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    See, being a real man and from the south, ... I don't really even know what Subarus and patchoulis are. 2 different breeds of goats?

But that doesn't stop you from having your way with the goats out behind the corral, does it?
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • Methinks Boffco doth protest too much. "hell no, I don't wear no **** sandals!. . .now what time do I head to the sauna?"
    The only sauna we got around here, big city, is the steaming pile of cow manure we slog through while we castrate bulls. Yes, we do handle balls, but I've never ever gotten excited because of it.

Well, maybe once. Ok, twice. But I ain't no quaarr.
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.