Pour A Sip

ricinusricinus Senior MemberPosts: 6,214 Senior Member
My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...

Replies

• Sip poured.

However, there seems to be some disagreement about whether Vulcans drink.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,580 Senior Member
    He has consumed Romulan Ale.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    coolness-you-may-be-cool-but-youll-never-be-spock-leaning-on-a-riviera-cool.jpg
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • He has consumed Romulan Ale.

Yeah, but that was only due to peer pressure from Kirk.
  • coolness-you-may-be-cool-but-youll-never-be-spock-leaning-on-a-riviera-cool.jpg

This is sweet. And I love the 6 digit plate.
  • CO NativeCO Native Senior Member Posts: 1,488 Senior Member
    That Buick brings back some memories. I had 65 Riviera. It had the cool vertical headlights with covers.
    Steven wrote: »
    Yeah, but that was only due to peer pressure from Kirk.

Actually the first time, he was trying to get laid.
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    Actually the first time, he was trying to get laid.

Can't think of a better reason..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,181 Senior Member
    Sip poured, nerve pinched
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,244 Senior Member
    Was he the gay one?
  • No, that's Sulu
    sherb wrote: »
    No, that's Sulu
  • By the way, the best movie is The Wrath of Khan and I'll fight anyone to the death who disagrees.
  • Uhura. . . always the saucy one.

553115394-web.0.0.jpg
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,812 Senior Member
    By the way, the best movie is The Wrath of Khan and I'll fight anyone to the death who disagrees.

Is your beret made of FCL*?

* Fine Corinthian Leather
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    George K wrote: »
    Is your beret made of FCL*?

* Fine Corinthian Leather

It had better be made of transparent aluminum because IV kicked ****, I mean it had mother trucking whales in it
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,736 Senior Member

As well you should, sir!

Sip poured for Mr. Nimoy. :( I'll have to throw some Star Trek in the DVD player this weekend.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,948 Senior Member
    Steven wrote: »
    Sip poured.

However, there seems to be some disagreement about whether Vulcans drink.

In one ST scene, he told Bones he would have a glass of Saurian brandy.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.