Hextall

Bubba FinghasBubba Finghas Senior MemberPosts: 145 Senior Member
If I send you one of my GoPro cameras will you show us how you break your collar bone :rolleyes: ..... I mean break in your Fatbike ? POV for the win

Replies

• If I send you one of my GoPro cameras will you show us how you break your collar bone :rolleyes: ..... I mean break in your Fatbike ? POV for the win

#SpiritofChristmas
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    I may not be the dancing monkey the Lodge deserves, but I am the one the Lodge has.
  • Bubba FinghasBubba Finghas Senior Member Posts: 145 Senior Member
    could be worse? [\insert riding with EdB here X]
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,221 Senior Member
    I'd be careful what you wish for in sending Hex any sort recording device...you might be lucky to only get a video of him pissing his pants.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,933 Senior Member
    Hextall wrote: »
    I may not be the dancing monkey the Lodge deserves, but I am the one the Lodge has.

You go to war with the dancing monkey you have not the dancing monkey you wish you had.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • Bubba FinghasBubba Finghas Senior Member Posts: 145 Senior Member
    but could be marketable to the Asian market? I like the thinking outside the box opportunities that Hextall brings to the table ...

On another note an early Xmas gift of a 4TB G-drive came and a C.C.Filson sales flyer that opens to a poster. I feel completely warm that the possibility of peeing a little is 99% .

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.