Acura targets NASCAR demographic with new model automobile

Replies

• yataheyyatahey Senior Member Posts: 5,605 Senior Member
    Buford? Is dat chew?
    "When the goin gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 0
    How the hell did he get that up there?
    Looks like some good old fashioned mountain state ingeniuity to me.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,895 Senior Member
    These kinds of people are beneath me.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,780 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    These kinds of people are beneath me.
    I see. It was you who rode the atv over the Accura. Now they are literally beneath you.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
    He couldn't afford to rent a trailer or a truck to transport it. Maybe the wife threw him out and he took what he valued most.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,895 Senior Member
    FishTX wrote: »
    I see. It was you who rode the atv over the Accura. Now they are literally beneath you.

Another twist: The driver of the car is Brian's mom.
  • MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 36 Member
    West "by Gawd" Virginia is the home of many convenient innovations.
    Happy Trails !!!!!!!
  • kanaloakanaloa Banned Posts: 475 Senior Member
    Ya know what would be really funny (and actually very possible)? If the person driving the car aint even a member of the popularly attributed 'NASCAR' demographic! Suppose it's some non-caucasian, maybe even a girl, the atv aint even hers, she stole it and she's on her way to her fence to get some money to help pay down her credit cards that she ran up buying high price designer clothes and shoes, and if that aint even as far out there as could be.....the Acura she's driving is also the last car she'd purchase if she had a choice.....it was her mother's hand me down car......her mother gave it to her when she went off to college.....if she had her vehicle of choice.....she'd be driving a mercedes 550......
    Hey....has anybody seen my duck?
  • she's moving to ND to flip burgers. She will need the ATV to get to her raggediy **** trailer out in the gumbo.
  • but you're none of those so it doesn't matter
    kanaloa wrote: »
    Ya know what would be really funny (and actually very possible)? If the person driving the car aint even a member of the popularly attributed 'NASCAR' demographic! Suppose it's some non-caucasian, maybe even a girl, the atv aint even hers, she stole it and she's on her way to her fence to get some money to help pay down her credit cards that she ran up buying high price designer clothes and shoes, and if that aint even as far out there as could be.....the Acura she's driving is also the last car she'd purchase if she had a choice.....it was her mother's hand me down car......her mother gave it to her when she went off to college.....if she had her vehicle of choice.....she'd be driving a mercedes 550......

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.