Dan Cathy

2»

Replies

• BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,895 Senior Member
    Guys I've asked Dan all these questions. He finally responded today.

"Sorry for delay. I've totes been up to my ears in ****....I MEAN CHICKEN!"
  • seppalaseppala Senior Member Posts: 1,916 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    Guys I've asked Dan all these questions. He finally responded today.

"Sorry for delay. I've totes been up to my ears in ****....I MEAN CHICKEN!"

I favorite this post.
  • Hextall wrote: »
    I also giggle about the old days... like when Cuddy drew that map of the route he'd paddle his canoe to come pick up a bunch of us.

I remember this one. I liked Heero's maps planning the conquest of Canada.

I don't remember anything about a building, but jokes about the Queen Mum would make some of those guys crazy.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,154 Senior Member
    Steven wrote: »
    I remember this one. I liked Heero's maps planning the conquest of Canada.

I don't remember anything about a building, but jokes about the Queen Mum would make some of those guys crazy.

I wonder if they heard the news that Prince William changed three diapers yesterday. Two of them were the Queen's. (rim shot)

Actually I rather liked the Queen Mum. What's not to like about a lady her age who had a martini or two for breakfast and remained cheerful all day? Could that be why she was so beloved by certain olde tyme posters?

One wonders.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • seppalaseppala Senior Member Posts: 1,916 Senior Member
    How dare you mock a woman who was born into such hardship and pulled herself up by her own bootstraps to get elected to office and serve such an integral role in Britain's government, at no expense to the British people.
  • George K wrote: »
    I wonder if they heard the news that Prince William changed three diapers yesterday. Two of them were the Queen's. (rim shot)

Not bad, George.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 22,265 Senior Member
    seppala wrote: »
    How dare you mock a woman who was born into such hardship and pulled herself up by her own bootstraps to get elected to office and serve such an integral role in Britain's government, at no expense to the British people.

He is not even worthy to tie the Queen Mums bootstraps.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • ouzelproouzelpro Senior Member Posts: 5,361 Senior Member
    I'll bet the NSA has the old VFS, Off Topic, etc. records somewhere in Utah. Let's go get 'em!
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.