Home The Lodge

Home invasion robbery gone wrong

bakerloobakerloo BannedPosts: 980 Senior Member
June 17, 2014

Valdosta, GA - Police say they responded to a home on Emory Drive on Monday night, after a woman and her son were shot during a robbery. They told police her husband grabbed a weapon when he heard the commotion and fired at two black men multiple times as they tried to get away.

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/263545741.html
Good guy with a gun stops bad guys with guns.

Can we try for at least 5 pages on this? Lots of things to discuss such as guns and racial issues.
Thanks in advance!:p

Replies

• BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 3,010 Senior Member
    Good for him, I hope the robbers died.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 25,534 Senior Member
    Did you hear about the good guy with a gun that was shot to death in Vegas?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    They survived to rob another day. That man needs firearm training, no survivors.
    Buford wrote: »
    Good for him, I hope the robbers died.

Good Christian.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Did you hear about the good guy with a gun that was shot to death in Vegas?

He had the guy he didn't realize that there was an woman accomplice.
    Good Christian.

Yes I am, This crime spree in our nation is like a cancer. And what do you do with cancer cells you destroy them.
    Yes I remember reading in the bible where Jesus used those very words.
    Is this guy a good guy with a gun or a bad guy with a gun?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/18/georgia-man-accidentally-shoots-his-own-****-while-trying-to-holster-gun/

Btw has anybody heard from Buffco?
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    I prefer these types of stories to the ones where children are shot and killed by madmen who legally purchased their weapons.

That's what makes me and buford different
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,605 Senior Member
    All guns need to be banned. There is no such thing as a responsible gun owner.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement