Home The Lodge

War crazy bufoons

2»

Replies

• NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 12,281 Senior Member
    Nobody feels like they need to discredit you. Your sources are bunk and your theories are balderdash. And anytime someone tries to point out to you that those sources are not reliable and the information contained is provably incorrect, you call us lackies for the system and supporters of war criminals. You are rude and out of touch. You actually think that a news source supported by the oligarchy in Russia is a reliable source. You believe this to be true because it supports your worldview. For crying out loud in your mind Putin is a freedom fighter and our democratically elected leaders are tyrants. We have no need to discredit you, you do that to yourself and then claim victimhood.

In fact in many ways you and **** Cheney are a lot alike. You both discredit any information as false that does not support your already arrived at conclusions and you are willing to call anyone that disagrees with you a traitor and a fool.

+1

The rare moment in lodge history that comic and I actually agree on something.
  • EdBEdB Senior Member Posts: 3,099 Senior Member
    Nobody feels like they need to discredit you. Your sources are bunk and your theories are balderdash. And anytime someone tries to point out to you that those sources are not reliable and the information contained is provably incorrect, you call us lackies for the system and supporters of war criminals. You are rude and out of touch. You actually think that a news source supported by the oligarchy in Russia is a reliable source. You believe this to be true because it supports your worldview. For crying out loud in your mind Putin is a freedom fighter and our democratically elected leaders are tyrants. We have no need to discredit you, you do that to yourself and then claim victimhood.

In fact in many ways you and **** Cheney are a lot alike. You both discredit any information as false that does not support your already arrived at conclusions and you are willing to call anyone that disagrees with you a traitor and a fool.

What a bunch of bullsheet. Nothing of what you say here is true. You're revealing how totally unreasonable you are spouting this baloney. Grow up comic and try to overcome your dislike for me personally. Try to address the issue in my posts without attacking me as you have done in this post.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,564 Senior Member
    I don't dislike you personally. I think your paranoid bullsheet is tiring and that is what I dislike. I truly dislike that any information that does not conform to your twisted point of view must be part of that conspiracy and therefore government lies. I dislike your delusional point of view that actually causes you to embrace dictators over your own country.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    I don't dislike you personally. I think your paranoid bullsheet is tiring and that is what I dislike. I truly dislike that any information that does not conform to your twisted point of view must be part of that conspiracy and therefore government lies. I dislike your delusional point of view that actually causes you to embrace dictators over your own country.

Have you lost your mind? Accusing me of choosing dictators over my own country because I listen to a journalist on RT is completely irrational and inexcusable. You have impugned my integrity and patriotism before because I voiced opinions against the stupid invasion of Iraq which you supported, and I'm tired of your juvenile tantrums. If you can't engage in civil discourse with someone you disagree with, you shouldn't be posting on this forum.
    You have chosen Putin and his personal news agency and accused the free press in America of spreading lies. Who is the deluded one here?

I only asked how you can call yourself a patriot when you support a system that would destroy the constitution.

As far as civil discussion. I have not seen you engage in civil discourse even once.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    You have chosen Putin and his personal news agency and accused the free press in America of spreading lies. Who is the deluded one here?

I only asked how you can call yourself a patriot when you support a system that would destroy the constitution.

As far as civil discussion. I have not seen you engage in civil discourse even once.

How in the hell do I support a system that would destroy the Constitution, because I watch Abby Martin? You're really getting ridiculous now and unfortunately, laughable in your attempt to discredit me. Give it up, you're looking more ridiculous with each post.
    One of the primary elements of the constitution is personal freedom, and intellectual and property rights. You want to take those rights away.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement