my day so far

2»

Replies

• HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    You know what's weird... if I stare at his wound, and defocus my eyes, I can see the procedure to fix an alternator jump out at me!
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,959 Senior Member
    Hextall wrote: »
    You know what's weird... if I stare at his wound, and defocus my eyes, I can see the procedure to fix an alternator jump out at me!

I looks like, er, not Jesus, but er, the archangel Michael to me. Or maybe **** Cheney.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 8,023 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    What do you mean it's up to you?
    The doctor is saying don't rely on others. It's up to me to follow up. They may put off things till its too late.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
    You should bite the dog back. That's the only way it'll learn.

Man bites dog. Video on the 10 o'clock news.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
    But what if Fish TX has rabies? He really should be put down before he bites.

I hopping on a plane and come bite your leg.

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,959 Senior Member
    Seriously, though - how are you doing? Is it healing?
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    It's healing. Doesn't hurt much. Most of the time unless it touches something, I don't notice it. I put 29 miles on my bike today with no problem.

• BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,396 Senior Member
    That's a rabid amount of miles in one day, dude.
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,249 Senior Member
    FishTX wrote: »
    I don't notice it. I put 29 miles on my bike today with no problem.

I forgot about that old saying of starve a cold, sweat out rabies.
    Did you die yet?
    Did you die yet?

Sip of vaccine poured.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,396 Senior Member
    I was asking the dog.

PetSayingsCuteDog.jpg
    RIP, FishTx.

mark-chesnutt200-043010.jpg

Wait a minute, the real FishTX must still be alive!

That is an imposter, he isn't wearing a green shirt....unless the rabies made him color blind. ****, we will miss you.
    That's a rabid amount of miles in one day, dude.
    My truck is down. Which is what put me in the wrong place at the wrong time and got me bit. So, I've put 58 miles on the bicycle in three days. Another ten today if the mechanic tells me I can get the truck.

jbilly wrote: »
    Wait a minute, the real FishTX must still be alive!

That is an imposter, he isn't wearing a green shirt....unless the rabies made him color blind. ****, we will miss you.
    That's funny.

FishTX wrote: »
    My truck is down. Which is what put me in the wrong place at the wrong time and got me bit. So, I've put 58 miles on the bicycle in three days. Another ten today if the mechanic tells me I can get the truck.

So what ended up being the diagnosis with the truck? Did it have rabies too? ;)

Are you foaming at the mouth yet? Have you tried picking up any chicks with your **** new wound/scar?
    jbilly wrote: »
    So what ended up being the diagnosis with the truck? Did it have rabies too? ;)

Are you foaming at the mouth yet? Have you tried picking up any chicks with your **** new wound/scar?

The mechanic was supposed to call me 5 hours ago. I'm careful about pushing him, because he works with me on labor costs.

When have I ever not foamed or drooled?

I'm thinking about adding a dueling scar on the cheek. It's more masculine/sexy.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.