Did you attend?

dryfliedryflie Senior MemberPosts: 1,442 Senior Member
American Spring? I started on my way down to DC but got stopped at a rest stop in Conn. There were 3 guys in a black SUV who grabbed me and took me to an undisclosed stop. There they forced me to listen to ElRushBo radio for 3 hours. I surrendered and agreed to join the T-party immediately if they would let me go.

I'm home again, missed the big party, but looking forward to my new life as a patriot.
“The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.” - John Kenneth Galbraith

Replies

• ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    I was stopped at the border and questioned about my Lodge affiliation. They refused me entry..Effn' NSA..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,706 Senior Member
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,864 Senior Member
    dryflie wrote: »
    American Spring? I started on my way down to DC but got stopped at a rest stop in Conn. There were 3 guys in a black SUV who grabbed me and took me to an undisclosed stop. There they forced me to listen to ElRushBo radio for 3 hours. I surrendered and agreed to join the T-party immediately if they would let me go.

I'm home again, missed the big party, but looking forward to my new life as a patriot.

Hmm. Were UFOs involved?
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • Scott ButnerScott Butner Senior Member Posts: 3,918 Senior Member
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,194 Senior Member
    our nation is truly doomed.

I went and now that I am home all I want to do is sign up for Obamacare; get the minimum wage raised to $20 per hour; give amnesty to the illegals, er I mean undocumented Americans; and tax the $hit out of all those rich @$$holes!

Hillary and Michelle 2016!!!! Wahooooo

I did my part to help. :D
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,958 Senior Member
    ricinus wrote: »
    I was stopped at the border and questioned about my Lodge affiliation. They refused me entry..Effn' NSA..

Mike
    Ha. :) Some say many didn't go, because they couldn't find a Cracker Barrel restaurant.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
    Sometimes I think the internet was designed to spread lies and d*mn lies.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Not really, only about a few hundred people and JBilly believes any of this stupid crap.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    FishTX wrote: »
    Ha. :) Some say many didn't go, because they couldn't find a Cracker Barrel restaurant.

Some woman said that they were trapped by flooding. 10 million people trapped by flooding? Wow that would be the worst storm since Katrina.
    Not really, only about a few hundred people and JBilly believes any of this stupid crap.

You sure have me pegged.

blogger-image-1030543559.jpg
    Really?
    I went and now that I am home all I want to do is sign up for Obamacare; get the minimum wage raised to $20 per hour; give amnesty to the illegals, er I mean undocumented Americans; and tax the $hit out of all those rich @$$holes!

Hillary and Michelle 2016!!!! Wahooooo

I did my part to help.

Physician, heal thyself.
    Some woman said that they were trapped by flooding. 10 million people trapped by flooding? Wow that would be the worst storm since Katrina.

The scary thing is some out there will believe her.

FishTX wrote: »
    The scary thing is some out there will believe her.

Yes and all of them are regular readers of The Daily Mail.
    Yes and all of them are regular readers of The Daily Mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2631855/Bored-body-art-Tattooed-TEETH-allow-people-display-devotion-favorite-football-team-loved-one-crowns.html

Maybe Butner can come take a picture of my new tooth...it says JB+FC

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.