Sterling

13»

Replies

• BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,274 Senior Member
    Steven wrote: »
    He grew up in Rye, NY. Everybody is geeky and Jewish.

I honestly never would've guessed. Would have figured WASP.
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 0
    Buffco wrote: »
    I honestly never would've guessed. Would have figured WASP.

As part of the worldwide Jewish conspiracy, we run three of the four major American professional sports leagues.
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    Bak4Mor wrote: »
    Is Simmons still covering Clippers? That might be worth a read.

How timely... Simmons just put up a column about Sterling. It includes an amusing story about how Simmons happened to be on a plane with Sterling in first class and observed him doing Sterling things.

http://grantland.com/features/sterlings-fold/
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,274 Senior Member
    Steven wrote: »
    As part of the worldwide Jewish conspiracy, we run three of the four major American professional sports leagues.

Holy cow, I had no idea. Selig, Bettman, and Silver. White trash rednecks would be apoplectic if they knew.

Well, they probably wouldn't care about the NBA. And probably don't even know the NHL exists. But baseball??? Next thing you know "you guys" will be running the NFL and NASCAR. This conspiracy runs deeper than I thought.

;)
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 0
    Go figure, hockey of all things.

There's also MLS. If the Pio's of America ever have their way, we're ready.

Oh, Goodell's lawyer is Jewish. Roger is just some WASP ventriloquist's dummy.
  • Bak4MorBak4Mor Senior Member Posts: 970 Senior Member
    Hextall wrote: »
    How timely... Simmons just put up a column about Sterling. It includes an amusing story about how Simmons happened to be on a plane with Sterling in first class and observed him doing Sterling things.

http://grantland.com/features/sterlings-fold/

So I walk in tonight. Eat cold spaghetti. Do the last of dishes. Flip to yahoo see Simmons article and read Simmons article. I was so excited I came here to post it only to see you had already.

Why do i even go anywhere else on the webs? I have always enjoyed his writing. It's a good blend of humor and insightful sports talk.
    "All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through. " ~Lone Watie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.