Road Rage Karma

NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior MemberPosts: 10,023 Senior Member

Replies

• FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,967 Senior Member
    I've seen the video already. As somebody else said, the other driver should have waited for the police and shown them the video, so the cops could have a good laugh.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,201 Senior Member
    Glad he wrecked without hurting anyone in the oncoming lanes. ****.

People are idiots. There is a guy at work (well used to be) that is a total hot head, probably around mid 30s or so. Thinks he is a giant bad ****, always walking around with his chest puffed out trying to show how tough he is. Anyway one of my friends is friends with him and I have heard numerous tales of his road rage incidents. In one, with his wife in the car he got into a confrontation with a guy that pulled a knife on him...this tells you how dumb he is. We just recently on the way to work apparently he cut some dude off. Well the guy that got cut of apparently works at the same defense contractor and followed him onto the property. Lng story short they got into a fight over it at work. The case isn't closed yet but I am pretty sure they are both getting fired. What a couple of freaking tards.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.