Home The Lodge

15 yard penalty and 1st down...

Replies

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,564 Senior Member
    I say what you do, is you treat it like any other curse word and find a substitute. You know like with shiite we use shoot instead or ****ing becomes freaking. So when you want to call someone a n****r, call them a ****. You know like **** please. Or that's my **** right there. Or that is the biggest **** I have ever seen.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    I think this means the redskins will have to start all their offensive drives in South America.
  • swizzswizz Senior Member Posts: 2,570 Senior Member
    So when you want to call someone a n****r, call them a ****.
    just wow, on several levels
    All of your Trout are belong to me.
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,210 Senior Member
    Freaking tippet ring **** shoot. It lacks something..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,928 Senior Member
    ricinus wrote: »
    Freaking tippet ring **** shoot. It lacks something..

Mike

Its missing an exclamation point.

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

• Don NewtonDon Newton Senior Member Posts: 431 Senior Member
    No, no, no, Comic! The substitute word for the n-word is "Muslim". Get with the program! :mad:
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 12,280 Senior Member
    I thought it was subhuman mongrel?
    joekrz wrote: »
    I thought it was subhuman mongrel?
    well, if Comic wants to suggest loopholes for the n-word... why not Ted? Kidding
    I know Comic's not a racist but if you're not a Lodge regular (tippet rings and all that ****), his above humor attempt is extremely racist.
    No big deal, I'm sure the only folks who read this stuff are a dozen or so of us white demons right? It's not like the real world wide web or nuthin.
    Well you will have to talk to the dozens of black people in the audience that quote me after the show.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Pretty sure Chris Rock could pull that off, you must be magic on the stage
    Sorry, just not my kind of humor and definitely nothing personal... guess I just had to be there
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,585 Senior Member
    swizz wrote: »
    well, if Comic wants to suggest loopholes for the n-word... why not Ted? Kidding
    I know Comic's not a racist but if you're not a Lodge regular (tippet rings and all that ****), his above humor attempt is extremely racist.
    No big deal, I'm sure the only folks who read this stuff are a dozen or so of us white demons right? It's not like the real world wide web or nuthin.

I believe that's part of his bit. And depending on delivery, I'm sure it is hilarious.
    swizz wrote: »
    Pretty sure Chris Rock could pull that off, you must be magic on the stage
    Sorry, just not my kind of humor and definitely nothing personal... guess I just had to be there

It is not that hard really, the word **** is hilarious.
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 6,021 Senior Member
    @ggers in her bra? :confused: And will I get a 15 yard penalty if I try to give them a #$&&er twister?
  • Bak4MorBak4Mor Senior Member Posts: 970 Senior Member
    Imagine the hand signals. We have the use of a racial slur number 75 on the offense 15 yards.

This has all kinds of fun attached to it and lots of investigative reporting to follow each penalty.
    "All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through. " ~Lone Watie
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 12,280 Senior Member
    I say what you do, is you treat it like any other curse word and find a substitute. You know like with shiite we use shoot instead or ****ing becomes freaking. So when you want to call someone a n****r, call them a ****. You know like **** please. Or that's my **** right there. Or that is the biggest **** I have ever seen.

Can cracker be used in place of ****?
    No cheddar is used in place of cracker.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement