Home The Lodge

I think I found a baby photo of Buffco...

13»

Replies

  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,210 Senior Member
    Hextall wrote: »
    This just won today's internets.

    X2..

    Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 12,280 Senior Member
    jbilly wrote: »
    Is she doing ok Grandpa?

    Oh yeah. Nice and healthy. 8lbs 2 oz now.

    use5ujyb.jpg

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  • JLTJLT Senior Member Posts: 484 Senior Member
    Congrats Buffy. As a Grandpa of 2 yr old twins you're going to be a busy man from now on...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 7,027 Senior Member
    Cute grandaughter, Joe!
  • ouzelproouzelpro Senior Member Posts: 5,361 Senior Member
    Please wish Mrs. Buffinator Best Wishes from all the reprobates here at the Lodge...wait, does she even know bout us???
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 7,027 Senior Member
    Oh, she knows about us even if Buffco doesn't think she knows about us!
  • Auntie EmAuntie Em Senior Member Posts: 159 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    Genetics. I was the first born and at 10lbs 10 oz as a baby..... And I was the light weight. My sister was 12lbs 8 and my baby sister was 13lbs 3.

    Only one word for this ... "Ouch!!"
    Lord ... give me patience, and give it to me RIGHT NOW!!!!!
  • Auntie EmAuntie Em Senior Member Posts: 159 Senior Member
    They got names yet?? (gawd....just like a man to forget all the nifty stuff!!!!)
    Lord ... give me patience, and give it to me RIGHT NOW!!!!!
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 6,021 Senior Member
    Auntie Em wrote: »
    They got names yet?? (gawd....just like a man to forget all the nifty stuff!!!!)

    The littlest one is Hextall.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,585 Senior Member
    Hextall and Sherb. I'm planning on beating the crap out of Hextall.

    Phillip and Declan.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,564 Senior Member
    How do you decide which one gets which?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,585 Senior Member
    First out was Phillip. Just wanted him to be the oldest
  • Bak4MorBak4Mor Senior Member Posts: 970 Senior Member
    Sweet! This is good news.
    "All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through. " ~Lone Watie
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    Hextall and Sherb. I'm planning on beating the crap out of Hextall.

    Everyone hates Hextall, so this is understandable.

    Did you guys have meconium souffle for lunch?
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,585 Senior Member
    Nah. They were taken to the NICU an hour away in Savannah. We've not even held them yet. Needed help breathing. Stable today but one is still intubated (the fat one) and both still being feed via IV.
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 6,021 Senior Member
    Hextall wrote: »
    Everyone hates Hextall, so this is understandable.

    Did you guys have meconium souffle for lunch?

    I no longer hate Hextall
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 6,021 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    Nah. They were taken to the NICU an hour away in Savannah. We've not even held them yet. Needed help breathing. Stable today but was is still intubated (the fat one) and both still being feed via IV.

    ****, that sucks. I am really sorry to hear they aren't with you guys and that you haven't even gotten to hold them yet. Best wishes and prayers for the whole Buffco family.
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,210 Senior Member
    The Lodge is with your family...not sure if that's a blessing or a curse..

    Hope everyone comes home soon..

    Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 3,119 Senior Member
    jbilly wrote: »
    Best wishes and prayers for the whole Buffco family.

    This........
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • Auntie EmAuntie Em Senior Member Posts: 159 Senior Member
    What a group!

    Love and prayers for sure. Know all will be well very, very shortly.

    Love the names!
    Lord ... give me patience, and give it to me RIGHT NOW!!!!!
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 49,774 Senior Member
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,585 Senior Member
    Thanks Steven.

    Agonizingly slow process. They just simply need to continue forming as they would if they were still in the womb. Still on a little oxygen but both off the ventilator. Have to get them breathing room air before attempting to feed. Not much forward progress but no backwards movement either. They are otherwise healthy little boys, they just need time. How long depends on them. Could be a week, could be four.

    The NICU is two hours away. We returned home last night and are looking for options for the wife to stay long term there. Thing is right now we can't even hold them so there's nothing we can do but they are in good hands, and G-d's Hand.

    If you could spare a prayer for my wife and kids, I would be grateful.
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,210 Senior Member
    Hang in there, Buffy.. Thoughts are with you and your family...

    Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,564 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    Thanks Steven.

    Agonizingly slow process. They just simply need to continue forming as they would if they were still in the womb. Still on a little oxygen but both off the ventilator. Have to get them breathing room air before attempting to feed. Not much forward progress but no backwards movement either. They are otherwise healthy little boys, they just need time. How long depends on them. Could be a week, could be four.

    The NICU is two hours away. We returned home last night and are looking for options for the wife to stay long term there. Thing is right now we can't even hold them so there's nothing we can do but they are in good hands, and G-d's Hand.

    If you could spare a prayer for my wife and kids, I would be grateful.

    Prayers sent. Is your wife able to stay at a Ronald McDonald's house near there?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    Prayers sent. Is your wife able to stay at a Ronald McDonald's house near there?

    Does he really need ginger jokes thrown at him during a time like this?
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,585 Senior Member
    Hextall wrote: »
    Does he really need ginger jokes thrown at him during a time like this?

    That post provided a much needed laugh. Thank you.
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    You're welcome. It's what I do.

    I don't think it's a stretch to say that the Lodge is with you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement