Home The Lodge

So, Tell Us How You Really Feel About Justin Bieber

George KGeorge K Super ModeratorPosts: 11,065 Senior Member
Warning, not for kiddies or most office environments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58tV811KsgI
"...this low-rent Lear raging on his Twitter-heath has proven that the phrase malignant buffoon is not an oxymoron..."

George Will

Replies

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,039 Senior Member
    Vic Dibitetto. LMAO.

Nice guy actually. Check out bread and milk. Why he is doing these things from his car, I have no idea.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 8,652 Senior Member
    I would tell you, but then I'd have to ban myself.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,586 Senior Member
    Nobody can cuss like black guys or Italian guys.
    Me and my best friend were doing a fire house gig with Vic in the middle of New Jersey. One of those towns that don't even show up on a map. We got so lost that we were 45 min late. Vic was the headliner and he basically said **** those guys, I am going up. When we arrive he is crushing. I mean destroying the room. He ends his set and gets a standing ovation. He announces he is going to be in the back selling t-shirts and CD's and brings my friend on stage. If you have never done comedy this is not a good sign for us. We had been doing comedy for only a few years and we were just schooled by a veteran. This was not going to be an easy act to follow. My friends act which he was developing at the time was very different from Vic's. So he was already taking big risks and the mic was not working all that well. So my buddy got up and ate it. I mean it was a tough night for him. Now my act was much more accessible at the time. I was doing things like, my father was German and Irish, and my mother was Sicilian, so you know there was alcohol and violence in my upbringing. So I got up and it was the first time I ever really did well a room with that many people. 500 or so. But it was a terrible ride home. Because while I wanted to feel really good about how well I did, my friend was miserable. I have known Vic since I first started doing comedy. I don't know if he could pick me out of a line-up. But I am happy that he has finally gotten some notoriety. He is a sweet guy.

BTW this is my friends new web site. He has gotten over this moment quite well.

http://www.tommysavitt.com/
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Wow I heard him on XM radio a few days ago. I know because I googled his name and still have him pulled up in a tab. Funny stuff.
    Vic or Tommy?
    Awesome....
    Cool. I can now say I know people in the business.

Do you say "in the business"? I want to get my terminology right when I name drop.
    People say that, I don't, but people do.
    A couple years ago, the wife and I were watching Last Comic Standing, and it was the season that you knew a couple of the contestants (one was female, can't remember names). Anyway, I was all like, "Yeah, I got a buddy that knows them."

She said, "Who?"

I just told her she didn't know him. Instant cool points.
  • ouzelproouzelpro Senior Member Posts: 5,361 Senior Member
    I would not want to be sitting next to that guy on a long flight.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 7,027 Senior Member
    Ok, finally got to watch that. Ironically, I'm at work. Anyway, that rant was hilarious. I'll have to check out more of his material.
    Buffco wrote: »
    A couple years ago, the wife and I were watching Last Comic Standing, and it was the season that you knew a couple of the contestants (one was female, can't remember names). Anyway, I was all like, "Yeah, I got a buddy that knows them."

She said, "Who?"

I just told her she didn't know him. Instant cool points.

I think this is a first for me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement