Replies

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 7,027 Senior Member
    Notice that they're all BLACK! Even the little helicopters!!!
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 8,072 Senior Member
    Holy crap. Some yahoo is going to use this, and shootdown an EAA member in his VeriEZ.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,330 Senior Member
    My favorite part of the article....

wrote:
    The guide itself is printed on aluminium paper so it is 'a useful tool to interfere with a drone¿s sensors,' its creator Mr Pater said.

Tin foil hat....CHECK

Tin foil undies...CHECK

Tin foil drone guide....CHECK

Hellfire missile inbound....OH CRAP!
    Maybe he should use his hat to make anti-radar chaff.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • Don NewtonDon Newton Senior Member Posts: 431 Senior Member
    Evil twin came up with a solution to the problem of drones: We all suntan naked when drones fly overhead. That will lead to mutiny and mass dereliction by the drone "pilots". Computer imaging systems will be overwhelmed by excess whiteout. :cool:
    If alot of us suntan naked, drone pilots and intellagence analysts will need some serious therapy.

• Brian D.Brian D. Senior Member Posts: 4,011 Senior Member
    Plus it'll throw their altimeters off because they'll all be saying "We must be flying higher than we thought. No way it's really that small."
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 10,032 Senior Member
    Brian D. wrote: »
    Plus it'll throw their altimeters off because they'll all be saying "We must be flying higher than we thought. No way it's really that small."

Know why women make lousy carpenters?

Because all their lives they been told that this - - is ten inches.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • Brian D.Brian D. Senior Member Posts: 4,011 Senior Member
    Alternate punchline: Because there's no room for a table saw in the kitchen.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.