My morning Obama chuckle...

So POTUS decides he needs to speak about immigration reform in S.F.'s Chinatown...

In the middle of his speech, a 24 year old kid (one of the people somehow recruited to stand behind him [when did this start by the way? I can't imagine anything more painful]) starts to heckle him. Apparently, some of the kid's family has been deported and the kid is demanding that the President take executive action to stop deportation.

You can't make this **** up. With a straight face, Obama tells the kid, "the easy way out is to try and yell and pretend like I can do something by violating our laws..."

Replies

• jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,181 Senior Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXud2p4fQfg

That was freakin hillarious. I also enjoyed "if in fact I could solve all these problems without passing laws in congress then I would do so"
  • "We are a nation of laws..." unless of course the American people realize they suck so bad that I have to violate the Constitution to save my party's you know what

Too bad the kid wasn't quick enough to point this out. Must have gone to Stanford.
  • dryfliedryflie Senior Member Posts: 1,442 Senior Member
    Yawn.......
    “The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.” - John Kenneth Galbraith
  • Al needs a nap.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    Did the kid throw a shoe? Now that was hilarious.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,736 Senior Member
    dryflie wrote: »
    Yawn.......

Ditto.

10 character minimum sucks!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.