Mayor Rob Ford

I want to adopt. Give him dual citizenship. Bring him up on charges of total awesomeness.

Here's a funny distillation of Rob Ford's greatest moments. Skip past where Stewart rips on Obama, which is funny, but can't come close to the force of nature that is Rob Ford.

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/11/94860-pobodys-nerfect-jon-stewart-annihilates-obamas-presser-yesterday/

Replies

• He should be Detroit's next mayor. It's not that far is it?
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    I've started to see this picture pop up on in the comments of any article/blog post that has some kind of weird/shocking/outrageous angle.

r-ROB-FORD-ONTARIO-LIBERALS-large570.jpg?16
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    At the moment, he is our greatest source of entertainment. Being Toronto makes it even better..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,761 Senior Member
    ricinus wrote: »
    At the moment, he is our greatest source of entertainment. Being Toronto makes it even better..

Mike

He is the spiritual heir of the young Maggie Trudeau, eh.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    Could be, but instead of hanging out with rock stars, he's in big with the crack heads.. You just couldn't make this stuff up..unbelievable eh..

Mike
    Well, she and the Stones weren't exactly sipping the coke at Studio 54. Didn't she also admit to smuggling coke or weed in the PM's luggage on official trips?

She's a much more interesting, flawed and unfortunate person than any of the U.S political spouses that I can think of.
    True that. I don't think Pierre really prepared her for the spotlight and she turned into a loose cannon. Her children turned out well I think, unfortunately one was killed in an avalanche. Ah, those were the days, ha ha ..

Mike
    Back around 1967-8 my friends and I were semi-regulars at Max's Kansas City - an Army buddy shared an apartment around the corner - but, alas, never got invited into the back room where the real fun was. OTOH, his girl friend was fond of liberating stuff from the table. One night she left with two large glass water pitchers concealed in her bag or under her coat.

I still remember us getting all herbaceous, then sitting in the first row center at a three screen Cinerama showing of 2001. I had to watch the movie again a few days later before I could tell you what it was about. Outstanding!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.