so an internet meme I saw today raised a good question....

Scott ButnerScott Butner Senior MemberPosts: 3,918 Senior Member
$300M on the ObamaCare web site roll out and there are problems -- yes, it's unfortunate and embarrassing to those of us support the administration.

yet, we're $400 BILLION into the F35 fighter project, it still doesn't work right, and no end in sight to the costs -- and we're NOT up in arms over that?

what gives?

Replies

• bakerloobakerloo Banned Posts: 980 Senior Member
    That's a very good question. We should be pissed. They need to get it fixed so they can base the west coast squadrons in my back yard. The influx of people will be good for landlords like me. ;)
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory."
    Aldo Leopold
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,999 Senior Member
    You obviously hate Америка. ;) For some, no amount of money poured into national defense is too much. [unnecessary flag waving] It either fits their political agenda, or they can't, or don't want to, see waste when it comes to something they feel strongly about. Unfortunately, they can't understand that those that want to spend money wisely also love our country.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.