Replies

• yataheyyatahey Senior Member Posts: 5,605 Senior Member
    Insufficient evidence to overturn the ruling on the field. Still a **** stands.
    "When the goin gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson
  • Have Peyton Manning and still bitter. Tsk, Tsk.

Right after delivering the hit, Cutler threw a 41 back shoulder bomb.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,999 Senior Member
    Good for J.C. He can handle pain.

Soo..., Steven is back on the J.C. bandwagon?

The Bears could be there at the end. But nobody trusts them.
  • Steven has never been off the Cutler bandwagon. It's amazing the difference when Cutler isn't holding a big lead in most sacked.

Put on your Bear Goggles. Everything looks better (although Henry Melton needs an ACL reconstruction - not good).
  • ouzelproouzelpro Senior Member Posts: 5,361 Senior Member
    ****, ****, ****. You can quote me on that.
  • swizzswizz Senior Member Posts: 2,567 Senior Member
    I'll upgrade him to **** for that hit
    All of your Trout are belong to me.
  • tim_stim_s Senior Member Posts: 2,029 Senior Member
    swizz wrote: »
    I'll upgrade him to **** for that hit

Always been a defender.....kid is a throwback....gunslinger style QB

the real **** ? the man with all regular season records who will retire with just one ring
    Fly Fishing in Maine - www.flyfishinginmaine.com
  • yataheyyatahey Senior Member Posts: 5,605 Senior Member
    tim_s wrote: »

the real **** ? the man with all regular season records who will retire with just one ring

Yeah, cause only a **** would come back after virtually breaking his neck.
    "When the goin gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,925 Senior Member
    Steven wrote: »
    Steven has never been off the Cutler bandwagon.

I find it very strange when people talk about themselves in the 3rd person...

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

• BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,586 Senior Member
    I find it very strange when people talk about themselves in the 3rd person...

Buffco finds it strange as well.
  • He's channeling Bob Dole.
  • Bak4MorBak4Mor Senior Member Posts: 970 Senior Member

Head to head in Super Bowl

Eli > tommy tuck rule
    "All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through. " ~Lone Watie

Did you catch the "game" tonight with the raiders. Bet against him all you want.
    I understand Steven now. Anyone with blind faith in Jay Cutler would also believe in Too-Big-To-Fail corporate capitalism!:cool:
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 7,027 Senior Member
    For every touchdown pass thrown by Peyton Manning, Vagisil will donate $1,000 to help find a cure for yeast infections.

Actually, since the Steelers obviously blow, I wouldn't mind seeing Peyton hoisting the Lombardi at the end of the season. They look unstoppable, but the weather has been kind this far. Manning has a history of being soft and will until proven otherwise. It would be cool to see him win a SB for a cold weather team at a cold weather venue. It would ensure his fantastic legacy has no asterisks.

Cutler looks a lot better since he isn't getting killed every snap. It also appears it has improved his attitude towards the game. I'm not totally sold on Da Bears yet, but hopefully they can win the divison over the fancy-prancy, heated-turf, dink-n-dunk, no defense, no running game, ugly uniformed, cheese-eating turds from WI*.

I'm sure a lot of people thought that the NFC would come down to the 49ers or the Shehawks. Kaepernick looks mortal since the rest of the league has apparently learned how to defense the zone read and outside of Seattle, there don't seem to be any superior teams. Parody seems to be rearing its ugly head in both conferences, sans Shehawks and Broncos.

*I'm still a bit bitter from the Steelers SB loss to them, but really don't have any other problems with the Pack :cool: I'm good with the Packers, but it would be nice to see the Bears or Lions win the division for a change.
  • I find it very strange when people talk about themselves in the 3rd person...

I find it stranger when I'm addressed in a conversation in the third person. But that's me.
  • Shawn C. wrote: »
    For every touchdown pass thrown by Peyton Manning, Vagisil will donate $1,000 to help find a cure for yeast infections.

Actually, since the Steelers obviously blow, I wouldn't mind seeing Peyton hoisting the Lombardi at the end of the season. They look unstoppable, but the weather has been kind this far. Manning has a history of being soft and will until proven otherwise. It would be cool to see him win a SB for a cold weather team at a cold weather venue. It would ensure his fantastic legacy has no asterisks.

Cutler looks a lot better since he isn't getting killed every snap. It also appears it has improved his attitude towards the game. I'm not totally sold on Da Bears yet, but hopefully they can win the divison over the fancy-prancy, heated-turf, dink-n-dunk, no defense, no running game, ugly uniformed, cheese-eating turds from WI*.

I'm sure a lot of people thought that the NFC would come down to the 49ers or the Shehawks. Kaepernick looks mortal since the rest of the league has apparently learned how to defense the zone read and outside of Seattle, there don't seem to be any superior teams. Parody seems to be rearing its ugly head in both conferences, sans Shehawks and Broncos.

*I'm still a bit bitter from the Steelers SB loss to them, but really don't have any other problems with the Pack :cool: I'm good with the Packers, but it would be nice to see the Bears or Lions win the division for a change.

Parody is watching the Packers blow a huge lead or the Bengals turn the ball over four straight times (I've never seen that before). Parity is when every team is equal.

Not surprising that Cutler is having more fun out there simply because a) he's not getting killed and b) he's throwing to real receivers. He's playing for an offensive minded coach, and OC that knows what he's doing (stealing plays from the Saints) and a real QB coach (Matt Cavanaugh). Lovie knew sh-t about offense, Jay's relationship with Ron Turner was rocky from the start (Turner offered Jay a scholarship to Illinois and then pulled it) as it was with Martz (Martz called him an idiot before coming to the Bears, although it appears Martz was the idiot thinking he could call 7-step dropbacks with a swiss cheese O-line). Mike Tice simply had no idea what he was doing.

Speaking of QB coaches, did I really see that the Bronco's QB coach (like Peyton needs one) is a guy named Jim Bob ****? This is somebody's nephew and the kid needed a job that pays a living wage, right?
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 10,480 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »

You son of a...
  • I was in Madison on Sunday (parents' weekend at UW). All the Packer jerseys made my wife nervous.

We offered to take out a couple of my daughter's friends for lunch (State St. Brats!). They turned us down though, had to watch the game. One informed us, "Nah, we're making nuggets."
    Steven wrote: »

Speaking of QB coaches, did I really see that the Bronco's QB coach (like Peyton needs one) is a guy named Jim Bob ****? This is somebody's nephew and the kid needed a job that pays a living wage, right?

Well, he was "offensive quality control coach" at Kansas City, and supposedly does something similar with the Broncs. Meaning you might be right. There are 2 fake twitter accounts, whatever that is, in his name on the web. They are quite obscene, ( too obscene to link) and I guess he can't stop it. pretty funny though.
  • Cutler has a Monday radio show. He's actually quite funny.

He was asked yesterday what was going through his mind before the hit and what went through after the hit.
    Before: "Can't slide. I need to get the first down."
    After: "I'm glad I'm bigger than that guy."
  • ouzelproouzelpro Senior Member Posts: 5,361 Senior Member
    I think you had to have been there, listening with you...but, funny!!! (humoring)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.