Home The Lodge

Replies

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,541 Senior Member
    That is the jerk who hurt his ankle.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 49,774 Senior Member
    Yup ...

What's even more 'special' is the the cyber world is afire with the Breibarts, etc proclaiming yet more corruption in the Obama admin .... wonder if they will maintain their National Conservative Ardor once more than a few people realize that Roseman pre-dates Obama, his relationship to Castillo (the 'disabled vet') goes back to 2002 and that Castillo (also the recipient of $500 million in contracts) was a 2012 Mitt Romney Campaign donor and is a Republican who was appointed to his front line duty assignment on the prep school football team by a CA Republican Congressman

but ...

you know we just all know this whole thing is because of liburrrrls

I saw one person this morning refer to Congresswoman Duckworth as a self serving liberal waving her war wounds around for her own gain

I'm looking forward to Fox New's and Breibarts full in depth investigation into how and when Roseman got his job at the IRS (who was President at the time) and what the political ties are of everyone involved in this awarding and receiving of a half a billion in tapayer revenues to a 'government contractor' with special disabled veterans status.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement