Home The Lodge

Cool Brazilian beach video w' naked bodies

creekguycreekguy Senior MemberPosts: 4,363 Senior Member
http://elcomercio.pe/player/1384898

Actually, more like the GOP pursues it abortion legislation, except nobody turns them around.

Replies

• GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,928 Senior Member
    creekguy wrote: »
    http://elcomercio.pe/player/1384898

Actually, more like the GOP pursues it abortion legislation, except nobody turns them around.

You know, all the years since Roe v Wade was handed down, I can't recall another time when the right was so crazy about taking away women's rights. The GOP spins this like all Democrats support abortion, period. Unfortunately I don't see it that way being a Democrat myself. Rather I see it as Democrats support the right to choose. It makes me quite angry when this topic comes up and I'm accused of supporting murder. Abortion is not for me but I would never force my beliefs on anyone especially what someone does with their body.

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

• JulietJuliet Posts: 49,774 Senior Member
    The GOP spins this like all Democrats support abortion, period.

not just abortion ... Democrats endorse taking white babies from their strollers and cribs and throwing them under public transportation

there are about 9,800 abortions in the US which take place after 13 weeks and out of those about 1200 are late term or 24+ week procedures

of course forcing a woman to carry a non-viable fetus to term because it's God's Will is just good sense ... can we go back to burning down the houses of people who get cancer because it's obvious that they've sinned?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement