American Exceptionalism

tumblr_mnejy1obgT1rasnq9o1_1280.jpg

All we need to know.

Replies

• FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,961 Senior Member
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 0
    Who's the chick in Greenland?
    Steven wrote: »
    Who's the chick in Greenland?

And how'd she end up lopsided?
    I had to look it up. I didn't think people lived in Greenland.
  • magallowaymagalloway Senior Member Posts: 1,020 Senior Member
    My God, the Russkis are beating us again! What's the Obama Administration doing to correct this travesty?

Jim
    I had to look it up. I didn't think people lived in Greenland.

I assumed the pop probably consisted of research stations and freaky norse types who actually like snow and ice.
    magalloway wrote: »
    My God, the Russkis are beating us again!
    In the 50s and 60s, it was the space race. Today it's the boob race. Fox News is going win that one.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
    All the hawt chicks in Russia have moved to England.
    I was just thinking ... don't imagine for a moment that cup size is associated with a size 24 waistline
    Jamespio wrote: »
    I assumed the pop probably consisted of research stations and freaky norse types who actually like snow and ice.

Wiki says population of 57,000. I've flown over Greenland on the way back from Europe. It looks like there's about maybe a mile in from the coastal areas that could be livable. Otherwise nothing but ice and mountains.
    monkeydoes wrote: »
    I was just thinking ... don't imagine for a moment that cup size is associated with a size 24 waistline

That would be awkward. They need something extra in the caboose to keep from tipping over.

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,868 Senior Member
    Wiki says population of 57,000. I've flown over Greenland on the way back from Europe. It looks like there's about maybe a mile in from the coastal areas that could be livable. Otherwise nothing but ice and mountains.

Vikings settled it in the late 10th century, a period of unusual warmth, encouraged mainly by that old Snake oil salesman Erik "The Red" Thorvaldsson. The severe dip in average temps in the 15th century ended that episode.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 2,700 Senior Member
    Ya see....All things being relative---and the map depicts....I've been tellin my recently divorced buddy...he needs to date Asian
    May be that **** Star Status he's aspired to for some time.
    magalloway wrote: »
    My God, the Russkis are beating us again! What's the Obama Administration doing to correct this travesty?

Jim

They are also beating the snot out of us in the dash cam videos race.
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,878 Senior Member

Hey look everybody... it's Buzz Killington.

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

• ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    Pretty much destroyed the Russian bride fantasy...

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
    Jamespio wrote: »
    They are also beating the snot out of us in the dash cam videos race.
    He ain't bright getting out of the car. The bear walked off. Somewhere nearby is pissed off bruin.

ricinus wrote: »
    Pretty much destroyed the Russian bride fantasy...

Mike
    You talkin' about monkey's comment, or pio's dash cam video where the guy ran into the bride?

• ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    Monkey AKA Buzz Killington
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
    I retract my post and leave you all to your saggy boobie fantasies
    I retract my post and leave you all to your saggy boobie fantasies

Gravity and aging is .....

• breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,607 Senior Member
    George K wrote: »
    Vikings settled it in the late 10th century, a period of unusual warmth, encouraged mainly by that old Snake oil salesman Erik "The Red" Thorvaldsson. The severe dip in average temps in the 15th century ended that episode.

Time to buy land. I'll get in early.
    the hereditary stock for Iceland originated in Denmark ... that TDY assignment outside Copenhagen was never half bad
  • bakerloobakerloo Banned Posts: 980 Senior Member
    George K wrote: »

The 15th century was when the big gas guzzling SUVs came out and the Earth's climate changed.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory."
    Aldo Leopold
    I blame King Arthur and Camelot
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    This is a database of moobs, right?
    Tippet rings.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.