A cat just fell off the roof

yataheyyatahey Senior MemberPosts: 5,605 Senior Member
Saw it through the window outta the corner of my eye.
BWAAAAAAAAHAAA
He's OK. No cats were harmed in this incident.
"When the goin gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson

Replies

• GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,855 Senior Member
    We have a cat who is now about 11 months old, when he was 5 months old he ran out onto the first beam in the photo. It's about 16 feet up and he was able to access the beam from the loft on the left. He fell off of it and didn't quite land on his feet; end result was he broke his hip. The vet performed a femoral head ostectomy and now he won't go near those beams and you would never know he had any injury.

Kitchen-GreatRoom_zps1d6d9ff3.jpg

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,325 Senior Member
    yatahey wrote: »
    Saw it through the window outta the corner of my eye.
    BWAAAAAAAAHAAA
    He's OK. No cats were harmed in this incident.

Was it a hot tin roof?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • yataheyyatahey Senior Member Posts: 5,605 Senior Member
    Nice crib Mike. That railing would be a code violation here if the space between the slats is more that 4".
    Glad your cat made a full recovery.
    Was it a hot tin roof?

Nope. Was waiting for that. I think he slipped on some raccoon ****.
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,855 Senior Member
    yatahey wrote: »
    Nice crib Mike. That railing would be a code violation here if the space between the slats is more that 4".
    Glad your cat made a full recovery.

We don't need no stinkin codes... this is Montana where no one is licensed or certified in anything. (kidding, sort of)

Thanks, Wilson (the cat) is a medical marvel.

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

It's all fun and games till the cat falls off the landing onto the dog who runs into the alligator cage freeing the gator who eats the cat and the dog and won't let you back in the house. Harrumph.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,325 Senior Member
    One time when I was working in hotels there was this tree trunk in my office. It was like one of those fake decorative ficus trees with all the leaves removed. I put a note on it, "Dear Gadot, We waited and you never showed. We are off to find some rope. Signed Vladimir."

I was very disappointed that nobody got it.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,522 Senior Member
    One time when I was working in hotels there was this tree trunk in my office. It was like one of those fake decorative ficus trees with all the leaves removed. I put a note on it, "Dear Gadot, We waited and you never showed. We are off to find some rope. Signed Vladimir."

I was very disappointed that nobody got it.
    I think you comedy's too cerebral.
    If you had a chair next to the fake ficus you recreated the whole set of the play.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,914 Senior Member
    Pretty funny, Chris.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    Ahem: Waiting for Godot (pron.: /ˈɡɒdoʊ/ god-oh[1]) is an absurdist play by Samuel Beckett, in which two characters, Vladimir and Estragon, wait endlessly and in vain for the arrival of someone named Godot..........

Cerebra-fail
  • ouzelproouzelpro Senior Member Posts: 5,361 Senior Member
    I'll wait for the musical.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,945 Senior Member
    Stupid Cats.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.