There is a sense of accomplishment

Bak4MorBak4Mor Senior MemberPosts: 970 Senior Member
When over easy is done just right and the bacon isn't crisp.
"All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through. " ~Lone Watie

Replies

• JulietJuliet Posts: 0
    Salaam alaikum.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,983 Senior Member
    I hope you dipped your toast.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
  • Bak4MorBak4Mor Senior Member Posts: 970 Senior Member
    joekrz wrote: »
    I hope you dipped your toast.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Yes to this.
    "All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through. " ~Lone Watie
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,539 Senior Member
    Is it the same sense of accomplishment as getting an omelet to fold just right?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • JLTJLT Senior Member Posts: 484 Senior Member
    Did you blanch the bacon before you started this adventure? The final secret is to get the toast done, and buttered at the same time.
  • Scott ButnerScott Butner Senior Member Posts: 3,918 Senior Member
    Bak4Mor wrote: »
    When over easy is done just right and the bacon isn't crisp.

if the bacon is not just on the verge of blackness, so that it crumbles when you look at it hard -- you haven't cooked it long enough.
    Is it the same sense of accomplishment as getting an omelet to fold just right?

I am still seeking this euphoria.
    if the bacon is not just on the verge of blackness, so that it crumbles when you look at it hard -- you haven't cooked it long enough.

I cannot support this abomination.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,935 Senior Member
    See you eaten at "The House of Waffles and Trichinosis." Did you have the "Pork Lovers Omelet?"
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,539 Senior Member
    What is all this talk of bacon? You should be eating scrapple.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.