Home The Lodge

CPAC snubs Christie.

He ain't conservative enough. But Froathy Rick will be there.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/chris-christie-wishes-cpac-all-the-best-88204.html?hp=l10

“So I didn’t know that I hadn’t been invited to CPAC until like two days ago when I saw it in the news,” Christie (R-N.J.) said in a clip posted on his YouTube page Wednesday, his first comments on CPAC since news broke this week that Christie was not invited to speak. “So, yeah, apparently I haven’t been invited. Listen, I wish them all the best. They’re gonna have their conference, they’re gonna have a bunch of people speaking there, they don’t want to invite me, that’s their call. It’s their organization, it’s their business and they get to decide who they want to have come and not come.”

Here was the Froathsters response.

“My feeling is… the great thing about the Republican Party is unlike the Democratic Party, there is a fair amount of diversity in our party. You guys on CNN, as well as other networks, spend a lot of time talking about the divisions in the Republican Party and then you make the claim, well you know, the Democratic Party is the more inclusive party,” Santorum said. “Well, wait a minute. There is no division in Democratic Party, you don’t talk about any divisions in the Democratic Party, so who is the real inclusive party and who isn’t?”

Replies

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement