Home The Lodge

Creationism Case: John Freshwater Lawyers Spar With Mount Vernon School Board In Ohio

Replies

• JulietJuliet Posts: 49,774 Senior Member
    HuffPost wrote:
    "My eighth-grade science class was taught from a Christian perspective, but we discussed evolution as well," she said. "I thought that was good because I wanted to know what the current theories were."

ya I bet she's getting the current 'objective' view on how it's only a theory on the same day she's shown the pictures of human foot prints walking along with dino footprints
    Freshwater also had been accused of using a science tool to burn students' arms with the image of a cross, but that allegation was resolved and was not a factor in his firing.

Justices nevertheless pursued the issue on Wednesday, asking what role it played in Freshwater being investigated. Smith speculated that attention surrounding that incident was what prompted the school board's investigation into Freshwater's 21-year career. (gee ya think?)

The board, in its review, concluded Freshwater had used a high-frequency generator, which other teachers have used to demonstrate electrical current, to burn a cross onto a student's arm. The cross lasted a few weeks.
    the power of Christ commands you
    Screw the creationism horseshat the guy shouldn't be teaching anywhere and burning crosses on students arms. Freaking mental case.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement