Home The Lodge

Michele Bachmann: 'I Didn't Get Anything Wrong' During Presidential Debates

Uffda. A large and totally empty head roams Minnesota. Ya youbetcha.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/26/michele-bachmann-debates_n_2765925.html?utm_hp_ref=politics

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) gave an interview this week at Patrick Henry College, an Evangelical Christian institution in Virginia, in which she proudly claimed that she'd had a flawless record of accuracy throughout the 2012 GOP presidential debate cycle.

“I was very proud of the fact that I didn’t get anything wrong that I said during the course of the debates," she said, according to Salon. "I didn’t get anything wrong, and that’s a huge arena."

Bachmann went on to explain the difficulty of achieving such perceived perfection.

“You have to be a virtual Wikipedia,” she said. “You can be asked anything. You could be asked, 'who’s your favorite contemporary singer?'”

Replies

• yataheyyatahey Senior Member Posts: 5,605 Senior Member
    It's not a lie if you believe it. - George Costanza
    "When the goin gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson
  • ouzelproouzelpro Senior Member Posts: 5,361 Senior Member
    I hope to see her in all future primaries, like Adlai Stevenson.
  • Further NorthFurther North Senior Member Posts: 1,699 Senior Member
    greenman wrote: »
    “You can be asked anything. You could be asked, 'who’s your favorite contemporary singer?'”

She woulda got that wrong....

If it helps any, think about how frustrating it must be for the people who share some, or all of her beliefs to have an idiot like that running around bumping her gums...that should make you smile.

It does for me...
    "Just because I criticize your argument doesn't mean that I disagree with your position."
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 49,774 Senior Member
    she is and always has been a legend in her own mind
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 49,774 Senior Member
    She woulda got that wrong....

If it helps any, think about how frustrating it must be for the people who share some, or all of her beliefs to have an idiot like that running around bumping her gums...that should make you smile.

It does for me...

No, what will really make me smile is when the photos come out of her hubby having sex with Raul their pool boy.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement