Home The Lodge

Doh! Somebody was indeed wrong

Replies

• JulietJuliet Posts: 49,774 Senior Member
    People still seem to care, James.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,541 Senior Member
    Steven wrote: »
    Not my problem, you're not a subscriber. Maybe you should be.

There has been no confirmation except the president saying, "not me."

So again innocent before guilty only applies to Republicans.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    I'm sorry. What part of we have investigations to determine guilt did you not understand?

Or were you referring to some unnamed Republicans in Washington again?
    So again innocent before guilty only applies to Republicans.

And the entire Chinese race.
    Nice try Greenie, but I didn't suggest that those of Chinese descent outside of mainland China would watch a toddler get run over again and again.
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    Nice try Greenie, but I didn't suggest that those of Chinese descent outside of mainland China would watch a toddler get run over again and again.

It was a good callback though.
    But you got no problem with Issa in the US running a false story over and over and over. Nice.
    Hextall wrote: »
    It was a good callback though.

It showed some effort.
    greenman wrote: »
    But you got no problem with Issa in the US running a false story over and over and over. Nice.

Despite the best efforts by the Left to portray it as such, the differential treatment of Conservative and Liberal 501(c)(4)s isn't a false story. According to the IG, it's a fact.
    According to Issa it's something else. With that deflection you get no egg roll.
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    It showed some effort.

Well, don't keep running over it.
    You and 'comic are clearly English-challenged.
    Despite the best efforts by the Left to portray it as such, the differential treatment of Conservative and Liberal 501(c)(4)s isn't a false story. According to the IG, it's a fact.

Because the conservative groups were a bunch of fraudulent crooks. They deserved the scrutiny.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Because the conservative groups were a bunch of fraudulent crooks.

So again innocent before guilty only applies to Democrats.
  • ouzelproouzelpro Senior Member Posts: 5,361 Senior Member
    Issa and Scalia. That's quite a team you've got there.
    Don't forget Nate Robinson. (whoever the hell he is)
    Don't forget Nate. He's a little guy but played big.

If you have some point, why don't you make it OP? Or is dry ejaculation really that much fun?
    ouzelpro wrote: »
    Issa and Scalia. That's quite a team you've got there.

No **** a few decades ago they were "those people".
    So again innocent before guilty only applies to Democrats.

Sorry but no, when your name is "The Tea Party Patriots to Overthrow the Black Muslim **** Usurper", you convicted yourself.

Plus when it is the IRS you always have to prove your innocence not the other way around.
    I'm sorry. What part of we have investigations to determine guilt did you not understand?

the part where we proclaim the Obamalord ordered harrassment with no evidence and then proceed to look at that evidence selectively in order to deliberately mislead a demographic you are knowlingly aware are prone not to read all or even any facts
    Right, when you're the Barack Obama Foundation, you're not going to be political.
    They are a fully tax exempt foundation. No political activity whatsoever.

Tell me what Social Welfare work have the Tea Party Patriots been involved in?
    They roll behind the Meals On Wheels van and take back the hot lunches.
  • yataheyyatahey Senior Member Posts: 5,605 Senior Member

They help keep children in school by showing what happens when you don't learn to spell.
    "When the goin gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson
    and take down properly spelled signs.
    Those tricorn hats are a dead giveaway.
    They are a fully tax exempt foundation. No political activity whatsoever.

Why is Social Welfare capitalized?
    As defined by the Supreme Court many activities including lobbying Congress are considered social welfare. I'd point out that if NARAL Pro-Choice America is a 501(c)(4) than Families for Life shouldn't have had a problem a priori.
    Right, when you're the Barack Obama Foundation, you're not going to be political.

and neither is the Karl Rove charity
    Why is Social Welfare capitalized?
    As defined by the Supreme Court many activities including lobbying Congress are considered social welfare. I'd point out that if NARAL Pro-Choice America is a 501(c)(4) than Families for Life shouldn't have had a problem a priori.

ya well your team also has guys who thought door knocking with Vote for Mittens was 'Social Welfare'
    monkeydoes wrote: »
    ya well your team also has guys who thought door knocking with Vote for Mittens was 'Social Welfare'

I'll assume that your statement about the door knocking is true. That, in and of itself isn't illegitimate. A 501(c)(4) can legitimately campaign for a candidate as long as such activity isn't its primary activity.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement