Home The Lodge

Taxes **** kits

dryfliedryflie Senior MemberPosts: 1,442 Senior Member
“The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.” - John Kenneth Galbraith

Replies

• JulietJuliet Posts: 49,774 Senior Member
    they're renaming them

Mrs Cleaned Out
    by the way

was sitting in the surgeons lounge yesterday prepping a case and it was a mix of physicians, PAs and RN's to a person they were incredulous that this and the comments by Burgess would be coming out of the mouthes of people making law and one of which was even a physician .... the surgeons unanimously said this was beyond idiotic and also felt Burgess should be stripped of his medical license on the principle of his sheer stupidity
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 8,984 Senior Member
    Are these kits paid for with your taxes? Darn liberals.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
    oh and these are the same people who confidently tell you how well versed they are on healthcare as they tell people that health insurance reform is un-needed and would be a disaster
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,928 Senior Member
    Hey Tx, you guys still talking about seceding? I don't think you'll (the royal you) have any argument from anyone. :o

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

If we secede, I'm becoming an expat. Being linked to the other states is only thing that keeps us from becoming an insane asylum. Maybe I'll move to someplace with trout.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
    FishTX wrote: »
    ...keeps us from becoming an insane asylum.
    Just read your texas comment in the other thread. :)

I spent 40 mins of my day along Interstate 25 outside Santa Fe talking with "those people" about stone carving and art. NM rocks.
    Texans are carving art in New Mexico?
    No Hispanics and Native Americans of all kinds the guy I talked with today was really, really good. He came up from Oklahoma to hang and had been there for about ten days. It was one of those "road side attraction" kind of places with art set up along the frontage road and not the polished art galleries you see in Santa Fe but the work was more attached to the area than most I'd seen. One young kid carved two large 45 caliber 45 pistols out of limestone each about the size of a Mini Cooper.

I enjoyed NM.
    monkeydoes wrote: »
    Texans are carving art in New Mexico?
    We aren't that artistic. All we can carve is the BBQ off the grill.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement