Home The Lodge

so I was wrong

M1911A1M1911A1 Senior MemberPosts: 136 Senior Member
so it wasnt some GOP inside fight , it was just Issa bein the car thief republican prick he is

IG: Audit of IRS actions limited to Tea Party groups at GOP request

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/domestic-taxes/307813-irs-ig-says-audit-limited-to-tea-party-groups

Here's how Darrell Issa manufactured the IRS 'scandal'

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/06/26/1219172/-Here-s-how-Darrell-Issa-manufactured-the-IRS-scandal
"Its like I always tell ya kid, you gotta fight when you think its the right thing to do. Otherwise, you feel like your guts full of ****. Even if you get the hell beat outta ya, if ya fight, ya feel ok about it."

Replies

• JulietJuliet Posts: 49,774 Senior Member
    So Issa was polishing his own ****? I'm shocked.
  • M1911A1M1911A1 Senior Member Posts: 136 Senior Member
    greenman wrote: »
    So Issa was polishing his own ****? I'm shocked.

any true conservative would be shouting to sue his **** for the public money he spent on those hearings

bunch of suckers that listened to him ,including the White House.

A spokesman for Treasury Inspector General J. Russell George told The Hill on Tuesday that Issa had requested investigators “narrowly focus on tea party organizations.”

The subsequent audit concluded the IRS used “inappropriate criteria” to single out for additional scrutiny tea party groups that applied for tax exempt status. The findings lead almost every politician, including President Barack Obama, to denounce the IRS. Several Republicans suggested the audit indicated the White House had a Nixonian “enemies list.”

Speaking to CNN on Tuesday, Issa said the IRS appeared to have been targeting Obama’s political opponents “perhaps not on his request” but “on his behalf.”
    "Its like I always tell ya kid, you gotta fight when you think its the right thing to do. Otherwise, you feel like your guts full of ****. Even if you get the hell beat outta ya, if ya fight, ya feel ok about it."
  • yataheyyatahey Senior Member Posts: 5,605 Senior Member
    A spokesman for Treasury Inspector General J. Russell George told The Hill on Tuesday that Issa had requested investigators “narrowly focus on tea party organizations.”

Isn't this exactly the same thing the IRS was accused of doing?
    "When the goin gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson
    Issa should be charged
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,928 Senior Member
    greenman wrote: »
    Issa should be charged

Or at the very least he should be censured, and soon.

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 7,027 Senior Member
    Wait a minute!
    I have been on a bit of a news holiday for about the past 2 months. I just stopped caring...
    So, are you saying Issa fabricated this whole **** thing?
    It's looking like it

It's beginning to look like some republicans are throwing as much **** as they can and see what sticks. There's some seriously ugly politics going on right now.

Rick Perry should be punched in the head repeatedly - what a friggin tool. Sorry Tx, your fair state is looking more and more crazy every day.

Shawn C. wrote: »
    Wait a minute!
    I have been on a bit of a news holiday for about the past 2 months. I just stopped caring...
    So, are you saying Issa fabricated this whole **** thing?

Yes and for nothing more than to polish his own **** image. He's a Creepy **** Cracker.
    All they need is Fear
    Yessa massa I tries nots to scares the Creepy **** Cracker but you know'ds how dem folks be. Even affa da Po Po dispatch done told ol Creepy **** Cracker to stay in his car.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement