Home The Lodge

Hungry? 1 bowl wonder....

JLTJLT Senior MemberPosts: 484 Senior Member
Grilled chicken, Pasta, Fresh green beans, Dried tomatoes, Blue Cheese, Red onion, Fresh basil, EVOO…Yum!

1052165_4294495819858_2064375768_o.jpg

Replies

• FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 8,979 Senior Member
    salivating
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,928 Senior Member
    JLT wrote: »
    Grilled chicken, Pasta, Fresh green beans, Dried tomatoes, Blue Cheese, Red onion, Fresh basil, EVOO…Yum!

1052165_4294495819858_2064375768_o.jpg

Love the bowl

Sent from my HTC One X

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

• breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 6,287 Senior Member
    I'm sorry, but people who use "EVOO" as a term annoy me, greatly. Makes me want to club Buffco with a rabid Capuchin monkey.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,545 Senior Member
    Does that really require a lot of motivation?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 6,287 Senior Member
    To club Buffco? No. To club him with a rabid Capuchin? Yes. Those things are ornery.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 12,226 Senior Member
    I'm sorry, but people who use "EVOO" as a term annoy me, greatly. Makes me want to club Buffco with a rabid Capuchin monkey.

Too many words to type man...

1001029_039153100824_A_400.jpg
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 49,774 Senior Member

I have a lot of terms like that. Anytime I hear the term "BODO" (Boise Downtown) I want to cut someone.

Keep this thread going and I'll think of more. Flyfishing in particular is a fertile ground for Neologistic douchebaggery.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 12,226 Senior Member
    Does BOGO also make you want to cut someone?
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,928 Senior Member
    sherb wrote: »
    I have a lot of terms like that. Anytime I hear the term "BODO" (Boise Downtown) I want to cut someone.

Keep this thread going and I'll think of more. Flyfishing in particular is a fertile ground for Neologistic douchebaggery.

Quiver, I hear that I want to yell...

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

• ouzelproouzelpro Senior Member Posts: 5,361 Senior Member
    Anytime I hear the name Hextall, I throw up in my mouth a little.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement