This is funny.

fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior MemberPosts: 23,570 Senior Member
After being attacked by Fox News’ Greg Gutfeld for a Funny or Die anti-NRA video in which Carrey mocked Charlton Heston, the Canadian actor released a statement in which he refers to Fox as a “media colostomy bag” full of “kinda-sorta-almost journalists” who have become a “giant culture fart” in society. Here’s the full press release via Hollywood Reporter:

“Since I released my “Cold Dead Hand” video on Funny or Die this week, I have watched **** News rant, rave, bare its fangs and viciously slander me because of my stand against large magazines and assault rifles. I would take them to task legally if I felt they were worth my time or that anyone with a brain in their head could actually fall for such irresponsible buffoonery. That would gain them far too much attention which is all they really care about.

“I’ll just say this: in my opinion **** (sic) News is a last resort for kinda-sorta-almost-journalists whose options have been severely limited by their extreme and intolerant views; a media colostomy bag that has begun to burst at the seams and should be emptied before it becomes a public health issue.

“I sincerely believe that in time, good people will lose patience with the petty and poisonous behavior of these bullies and **** (sic) News will be remembered as nothing more than a giant culture fart that no amount of Garlique could cure.

“I wish them all the luck that accompanies such malevolence.”
'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Replies

• dryfliedryflie Senior Member Posts: 1,442 Senior Member
    Well said indeed.
    “The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.” - John Kenneth Galbraith
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,946 Senior Member
    They all do it.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • tim_stim_s Senior Member Posts: 1,951 Senior Member
    When i want a bloated, self important opinion fr someone i couldnt care less about.....ill come here
    Fly Fishing in Maine - www.flyfishinginmaine.com
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,805 Senior Member
    tim_s wrote: »
    When i want a bloated, self important opinion fr someone i couldnt care less about.....ill come here

Where will you go for lessons on first grade-level capitalization, punctuation and spelling? Or are you channeling e. e. cummings?
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 0
    Monkey's School of Grammar

obviously

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.