A **** public service annoucement

http://montanaflygirl.com/2013/03/13/how-to-get-your-girl-on-the-river-10-tips-to-get-her-hooked/

Minus telling her how nice her **** looks in waders and the mandatory shopping this is how you teach a five year old how to fish.

Replies

• Scott ButnerScott Butner Senior Member Posts: 3,918 Senior Member
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,714 Senior Member
    Was there ever a next time?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • Scott ButnerScott Butner Senior Member Posts: 3,918 Senior Member
    One or two / more telling is that she won't let me sell the drift boat because she might want to go out again
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,961 Senior Member
    Let her watch you and be ever so impressed by your smooth casting skills.
    Well, I'm [email protected] She'll have to be impressed by something else.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,714 Senior Member
    One or two / more telling is that she won't let me sell the drift boat because she might want to go out again

Huzzah.....
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 0
    I blew every one but #6.

On the other hand, starting her off at some lodge isn't the way to do it, either. Gives a false view of what the sport is.
    I thought you were a "professional".
  • JLTJLT Senior Member Posts: 484 Senior Member
    Ok my wife has fished with me fewer times than I have fingers on 1 hand. But you know what? Find her a nice little cottage next to the river with a fire place and a store nearby she is interested in and you'll be all set. This year will mark our 13th year going to the AuSable in May. She loves the cottage, sitting on the dock, and shopping at the Ice House Quilt shop in Grayling. We've had snow, rain, and cold and not once has she complained. Oh and a nice Pearl necklace our first year there didn't hurt too much either....

I should add that we’ve been married 36 years this fall…. So we aren’t newlyweds by any means.
    Hey thanks for the idea. My 30th is coming up.
    greenman wrote: »
    Hey thanks for the idea. My 30th is coming up.

Don't forget the necklace... You'll thank me later........
    I got a pretty big neck this could get expensive.
    Tmi..........

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.