Home The Lodge

If you met the president what one thing would you tell him

Bak4MorBak4Mor Senior MemberPosts: 970 Senior Member
Me;

He needs to bend his knees on defense.
"All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through. " ~Lone Watie

Replies

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,545 Senior Member
    You should go on DWTS
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 49,774 Senior Member
    Can you hook me up with Beyonce?
  • ouzelproouzelpro Senior Member Posts: 5,361 Senior Member
    I don't speak Kenyan.
  • yataheyyatahey Senior Member Posts: 5,605 Senior Member
    What say we go down and shoot some ****?
    "When the goin gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 12,226 Senior Member
    greenman wrote: »
    Can you hook me up with Beyonce?

+1

Stupid 10 Characters.
  • ouzelproouzelpro Senior Member Posts: 5,361 Senior Member
    ____________=10 characters.
    yatahey wrote: »
    What say we go down and shoot some ****?

**** does that mean?
    I am sorry that he's never been asked to play in our ball game. Richard Epstein and he share a mutual antipathy. I don't think Craig Becker ever saw him after going to the NLRB.

Maybe if he moves back to Hyde Park, but I imagine he'll be moving to Hawaii.
    Steven wrote: »
    I am sorry that he's never been asked to play in our ball game. Richard Epstein and he share a mutual antipathy. I don't think Craig Becker ever saw him after going to the NLRB.

Maybe if he moves back to Hyde Park, but I imagine he'll be moving to Hawaii.

name-dropper! lol.
  • Further NorthFurther North Senior Member Posts: 1,699 Senior Member
    "Go take a leadership class."
    "Just because I criticize your argument doesn't mean that I disagree with your position."
    sherb wrote: »
    name-dropper! lol.

Yeah, right.

I've begged Richard. He refuses.
    Steven wrote: »
    **** does that mean?

Where I grew up all the playground basketball nets were made of chain. When you shot a clean shot it would go "****" instead of "swish."
    "Go take a leadership class."

Ya kinda missed the point of this thread doncha think?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    I would also have told him that Lincoln should have won Best Picture.
    Where I grew up all the playground basketball nets were made of chain. When you shot a clean shot it would go "****" instead of "swish."

He'd probably think you wanted to take some guns down to Chinatown
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,585 Senior Member
    Ask if he could get me George Bush's autograph.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 4,363 Senior Member
    I'd tell him the Country don't need no Idaho.

I don't think the president would be up on the hip jive talk of the 1950's.
    I don't think the president would be up on the hip jive talk of the 1950's.

HEY! It was the 60's too.
    Sadly this president is younger than I am. So he is about 2 years too young to understand "Bad Acting."
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    I would tell him it is his duty to void ARod's contract.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,585 Senior Member
    I would supply him with a list of addresses of people who were mean to me and ask him to send a drone strike to each one.
  • Further NorthFurther North Senior Member Posts: 1,699 Senior Member
    Ya kinda missed the point of this thread doncha think?

.........no.......
    "Just because I criticize your argument doesn't mean that I disagree with your position."
  • BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 3,041 Senior Member
    CAN YOU KEEP THE NOISE DOWN!!..........We're tryin to sleep up here

Posted by Bushart...Canada's best 6 fingered near sighted a paintin artist:)

201.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement