This is going to be tough on the strippers

Replies

• No kidding strippers don't like a coin that's been setting in your seven and seven put in their panties.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,586 Senior Member
    I usually take in my debit card and ask if I can swipe it.
  • I didn't have a credit card back then. I come to find out that a stripper with a high heel shoe in her hand is not to be messed with.
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    My friend (he started a potato chip company) coined (ha ha) a phrase for when a man makes a bit of a mess in his pants while getting a full contact lap dance:

Joining the Silver Dollar Club.

I'm not sure if this adds to the theme of this thread or not, but I figured it was a better place to tell this story than in one of Ed B's imperial American conquest is evil threads.
  • drone dancin will never be the same again.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 10,177 Senior Member
    Hextall wrote: »
    My friend (he started a potato chip company) coined (ha ha) a phrase for when a man makes a bit of a mess in his pants while getting a full contact lap dance:

Joining the Silver Dollar Club.

I'm not sure if this adds to the theme of this thread or not, but I figured it was a better place to tell this story than in one of Ed B's imperial American conquest is evil threads.

Near where I grew up in Northern WI there is a gentlemens establishment called the Silver Dollar...
  • Scott ButnerScott Butner Senior Member Posts: 3,918 Senior Member
    My friend Ashley worked as a stripper for a couple of years. Tough business. Abusive, corrupt bosses and grabby customers. Glad she's out of that now.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    Seriously, dollar coins for women work better because they have a purse to carry them around in. I hate it when I have to stash coinage in my pockets, it's a nuisance. I got a dollar coin in change the other day, I thought it was some kind of foreign coin and refused it at first. I had been handed some kind of Kuwaiti coin in change few days before.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,586 Senior Member
    Strippers don't carry their purses up on the stage.

I wonder, if you push a dollar in their slot, will their eyes light up? It's like a arcade game, only way, way cooler.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,972 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    Strippers don't carry their purses up on the stage.

I wonder, if you push a dollar in their slot, will their eyes light up?

I don't know about the eyes but I'm betting it will excite the little man in the boat.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • Brian D.Brian D. Senior Member Posts: 4,011 Senior Member
    With the dollar coins, making it rain would be more like making it hail.

bd

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.