Michelle Bachmann laughed at during debate

yataheyyatahey Senior MemberPosts: 5,605 Senior Member
I don't engage in political speech statement brings laughter from audience.
"When the goin gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson

Replies

• Is this from mn NPR ? If not google mn NPR and look door morning addition. Radio debate.
  • SaraSara Senior Member Posts: 512 Senior Member
    It did sound "edited." But really, a politician saying their speeches aren't political?
  • It's from the MN NPR debate of two or three days ago. Here's the link.

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2012/10/30/politics/michele-bachmann-jim-graves-debate/

Graves accused Bachmann of not answering how she would go about making entitlement programs sustainable, saying "we can't do the political-speak any longer."

Bachmann shot back, arguing that she has called for reforms.

"This is a moral issue. We can't go down the path that we're in," Bachmann said. "I've very much been a part of the solution and it's insulting to say these are political speech because that's one thing I do not do is political speech."

Bachmann also reiterated her stance against the Affordable Care Act, saying it is too much government and too expensive. Graves said the Affordable Care Act does address issues when it comes to access to care, but fails to deliver on driving down health care costs.
  • yataheyyatahey Senior Member Posts: 5,605 Senior Member
    Sara wrote: »
    It did sound "edited." But really, a politician saying their speeches aren't political?

No it's real Sara. The people are on to another fraud.
    "When the goin gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson
  • 170311_1_f.jpg
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    Hey, No etch-a-sketch flip-floping for her Bachness. I will come to to her defense. Actually, she doesn't do "political" speeches. She says crazy wacko conspiracy baloney because she actually believes that stuff!.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.