We all have a lot to cry about...

Don't have any idea if this is real or staged, but I think we all feel like this little girl at this point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjrthOPLAKM

Replies

• ouzelproouzelpro Senior Member Posts: 5,361 Senior Member
    Bronco Bamma, beyoches!
  • SaraSara Senior Member Posts: 512 Senior Member
    I think this means that Barack Obama wins re-election and the Broncos win the Superbowl!
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,539 Senior Member
    Let's not get crazy here. Nobody believes the Broncos are going to win a Superbowl.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • I would gladly have the Broncos win the superbowl if it meant BroncoBama loses the election. If they both win I will cry harder than that little girl.
  • SaraSara Senior Member Posts: 512 Senior Member
    I am calling it here and now: President Obama for the second term and Broncos for the third Superbowl!
  • crying_baby.jpg
  • Pro Football the...............................................diapers for adults.
  • bakerloobakerloo Banned Posts: 980 Senior Member
    Let's not get crazy here. Nobody believes the Broncos are going to win a Superbowl.

Cherno does.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory."
    Aldo Leopold
  • We need to have in intervention.
  • ouzelproouzelpro Senior Member Posts: 5,361 Senior Member
    Football Town.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.