Home The Lodge

Today's Question for Steven

Brian D.Brian D. Senior MemberPosts: 4,011 Senior Member
So... In a hypothetical match-up between Obama and Ron Paul, who would you vote for?

bd

Replies

• Brian D.Brian D. Senior Member Posts: 4,011 Senior Member
    Whenever he gets back, little Stevie better bring a doctor's note with him to excuse this absence.

bd
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 25,534 Senior Member
    It is the end of the year he could be working his hiney off right now.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • It's cute. Brian went on vacation and missed me.

I'd vote for the President.

Remember, I have an interesting life. It's just my job that's boring.
    Not while I was on vacation. But now that I'm back, I am in need of some entertainment. Which you are dismally failing to provide, incidentally.

bd
  • All that time in Georgia, you were thinking of things to ask me. That's kind of creepy.

Edit to add:

Thirty pages without you.
    Well one of the questions was from back in October and I just happened to dig it up. But it does look kinda fruity on my part now that they're back to back. "Hey Uncle Steven! Tell us a story! Tell us a story!"

bd
  • Brian D. wrote: »
    Well one of the questions was from back in October and I just happened to dig it up. But it does look kinda fruity on my part now that they're back to back. "Hey Uncle Steven! Tell us a story! Tell us a story!"

bd

Yea esp with your avatar.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement