Back from Georgia

Brian D.Brian D. Senior MemberPosts: 4,011 Senior Member
So, vacacation's over and I am back home. That cheapass Buffco didn't even buy me a beer even though I was in Georgia. Some **** excuse about being five hours away or something, I think. Duh, like Georgia is that big.

I do love traveling with family. Ellijay, Georgia is about 3.5 hours from my house, but driving with my wife and kids, the return trip took seven hours. I'd rant about that but I am on an iPad and it would take too long to type out the whole story on a touchscreen keypad. Anyway, they do like to make sure my blood pressure stays high.

So... did I miss anything good here?

bd

Replies

• BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,692 Senior Member
    More like 6.5 hours away. Otherwise I would have liked to bought you a beer. Would've given me a good opportunity to point out the flaws in that article you wrote.
  • Brian D.Brian D. Senior Member Posts: 4,011 Senior Member
    Next time I have to drive down to Florida to visit my in-laws, we're stopping over at your house, ****.

bd
  • Hey pull out some of his hair I need a good red for dubbing material.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,692 Senior Member
    Brian D. wrote: »
    Next time I have to drive down to Florida to visit my in-laws, we're stopping over at your house, ****.

bd

You'd be more than welcome.
    Until I start yanking your hair out for that dubbing.

bd
  • TrootfisherTrootfisher Senior Member Posts: 901 Senior Member
    Brian D. wrote: »

I do love traveling with family. Ellijay, Georgia is about 3.5 hours from my house, but driving with my wife and kids, the return trip took seven hours. I'd rant about that but I am on an iPad and it would take too long to type out the whole story on a touchscreen keypad.

bd

I'll be the doosh and write "Buy an Asus Transformer"

(since everyone always responds with pc problems with "Buy a Mac")

Also, I feel your pain. I wish the rest of my family would sit back and relax in the car while I blast at 90 mph to go 350 miles in 4 hours without stopping, just like I do on a solo fishing trip. But they have all kinds of needs . . .

also- why in the hell did you go to Georgia for a vacation?
    We rented a nice little cabin up in the Blue Ridge Mountains on a trout stream. We got a lot of rain so the stream was blown out most of the time, but I got a couple days of good fishing in. Georgia was picked because it's a decent midway point for a few of my wife's family members who came up from Florida to stay with us.

bd
  • TrootfisherTrootfisher Senior Member Posts: 901 Senior Member
    Hey Brian, what's your take on that show "Moonshinin'" or whatever it's called about your relatives makin' shine out in the woods and avoiding johhny law at all costs in order to get their product to market?

reminds me of the local pot growers in humboldt county where they all look poor as **** but drive really nice cars that they bought with cash.
    Haven't seen it. I don't drink much moonshine, but when I need some, my "source" would make lousy reality television material.

bd
  • Brian D. wrote: »
    Haven't seen it. I don't drink much moonshine, but when I need some, my "source" would make lousy reality television material.

bd
    You get yours the old fashion TN way don't ya? .................buy it from a judge.
    (fails to make eye contact...)
  • The Pusser family rides agains.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file