Home The Lodge

Replies

• JulietJuliet Posts: 49,774 Senior Member
    this must be a Jersey Shore monkey. Look at the bio.

Banana-Sam has very sharp teeth and will not hesitate to bite if provoked, according to Zoo staff. His bites can easily cause infections. The monkey also eats very particular food.

This monkey gets hungry someone better have the right food or something's gettin chewed off.
    Banana Sam would just have be the name of a San Fran monkey
    monkeydoes wrote: »
    banana sam would just have be the name of a san fran monkey
    hahahahaha
    Rim Shot!
    Banana Sam has been found a returned!

Monkey stolen from California zoo found safe

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/01/us/california-missing-monkey/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

The monkey was found Saturday night -- a day after he disappeared from the zoo -- at a park by a passer-by who spotted the primate in the bushes, the San Francisco Police Department said in a statement.

The passer-by coaxed the monkey from the bushes into his backpack, and then called the authorities, according to the statement.

Is that a monkey in your backpack or are you just happy to see me?
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,541 Senior Member
    Yeah I am not buying the whole "coaxed the monkey into a backpack" story. Something tells me that this would make a great Monk episode.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement