No not days til catchers and pitchers report

But degrees here in StL the magnolia tree in the front yard is all budded

Replies

• WetdogWetdog Senior Member Posts: 5,146 Senior Member
    It's 32 here.
    I find the assault on free thought disturbing,
    I find the willingness to give it up frightening.
  • Scott ButnerScott Butner Senior Member Posts: 3,918 Senior Member
    high 50's here. about 25 degrees warmer than usual. set a record high yesterday.
  • yataheyyatahey Senior Member Posts: 5,605 Senior Member
    5:30 and it's 38* here. "Chinook"(snow eater) winds blowing warm air in from the desert. A gust by Pinecliff measured at 102 MPH
    "When the goin gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson
  • ScottPScottP Senior Member Posts: 480 Senior Member
    We had snow for a while; didn't amount to anything. Since we usually get STL's weather 2 days later I see a warming trend coming.
    They say the times are changing but I just don't know
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,727 Senior Member
    sixty-something today.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • P.DieterP.Dieter Super Moderator Posts: 968 Senior Member
    also the number of dslr's i watched get used in simultaneous shooting for an animated video project last week; it was pretty cool and now I know how they do that rotating image effect.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________
    it is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it
    - Aristotle

Northwest Fly Anglers
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,727 Senior Member
    I figured multiple cameras, but don't know the details.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • Brian D.Brian D. Senior Member Posts: 4,011 Senior Member
    Where are all the stupidass Republicans with their Al Gore jokes this year? You couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting one this time last year when we got a couple inches of snow.

bd
  • ya it is funny how last year at this time 'snow' in December was 'confirmation' of no global warming and Al Gore was FOS

this year it's just 'weird weather'

business as usual with the sheeple

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file