Home The Lodge

I am resigning from the Lodge

I found a new place that is full of the real truth about the way things work

http://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12


and I heard they have free passed to the Golden Coral Chocolate Wonderfall

Replies

  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 4,831 Senior Member
    I have proof that this thread doesn't even exist.

    Hit the back button 20 times and POOF,, GONE!
  • and here I thought the new girlfriend had told you enough is enough.
  • yataheyyatahey Senior Member Posts: 5,605 Senior Member
    You started the "Ring of Power 2: Monkey Blood" thread didn't you?
    "When the goin gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson
  • What no water fluoridation forum? Posers.
  • ouzelproouzelpro Senior Member Posts: 5,361 Senior Member
    My anti-virus warns that this site is chock full of monkey pox.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 4,093 Senior Member
    I am (thinking of) quitting the Lodge because I posted a David Icke thread a few months ago, and and Monkey has ignored it. I feel like a monkey has doo dood on me.

    remember this: David Icke believes "...a secret group of reptilian humanoids called the Babylonian Brotherhood controls humanity, and that many prominent figures are reptilian, including George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Kris Kristofferson, and Boxcar Willie.[5]".

    And now someone tries to take it up without even a reference to my past thread. I am so hurt, I am thinking of rejecting my reptilian ancestry. I am thinking of returning to the Isle of Weight, where the conspiracy is based, acording to Icke.
  • ouzelproouzelpro Senior Member Posts: 5,361 Senior Member
    There was no mention of baseball on Icke's site, so it didn't exist for Monkey.
  • yataheyyatahey Senior Member Posts: 5,605 Senior Member
    creekguy wrote: »
    I am (thinking of) quitting the Lodge because I posted a David Icke thread a few months ago, and and Monkey has ignored it. I feel like a monkey has doo dood on me.

    remember this: David Icke believes "...a secret group of reptilian humanoids called the Babylonian Brotherhood controls humanity, and that many prominent figures are reptilian, including George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Kris Kristofferson, and Boxcar Willie.[5]".

    And now someone tries to take it up without even a reference to my past thread. I am so hurt, I am thinking of rejecting my reptilian ancestry. I am thinking of returning to the Isle of Weight, where the conspiracy is based, acording to Icke.

    Now, now. Let's not get all Icky over a little thing like who's a reptile and who's not a reptile, who kilt who, and what for. It's a wedding. It's supposed to be a happy occasion.
    geico-gecko.jpg
    "When the goin gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson
  • So Kanola's a lizard?
  • yatahey wrote: »
    It's a wedding. It's supposed to be a happy occasion.
    geico-gecko.jpg
    greenman wrote: »
    So Kanola's a lizard?

    Monkey is leaving us to get married to Kanola who is a talking green lizard?
  • ouzelproouzelpro Senior Member Posts: 5,361 Senior Member
  • yataheyyatahey Senior Member Posts: 5,605 Senior Member
    jbilly wrote: »
    Monkey is leaving us to get married to Kanola who is a talking green lizard?

    monty_python_holy_grail_swamp_castle_guards.png
    "When the goin gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement