ouzelproouzelpro Senior MemberPosts: 5,361 Senior Member
That's it, that's all I have.

Replies

• yataheyyatahey Senior Member Posts: 5,605 Senior Member
    He was de-bowed.
    "When the goin gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson
  • Apparently Jeebus is not a Broncos fan
    I think Jeebus would tell Timmy, "It's nice you believe, but for Christ sake, lighten up on the genuflecting son."
  • yatahey wrote: »
    I think Jeebus would tell Timmy, "It's nice you believe, but for Christ sake, lighten up on the genuflecting son."

That, and "learn how to drop back and pass, and it is ok to throw it out of bounds if you are in trouble".

That was painfull to watch and I am not even a Broncos fan....but I was certainly pissed it was the only game on TV this afternoon....****!!!!
  • ouzelproouzelpro Senior Member Posts: 5,361 Senior Member
    If you're gonna genuflect, you gotta back it up.

Wait, I don't want to join the crazy train.
  • That was disappointing.

He can't get rid of it if the pockets collapsing because he brings the ball down so low.
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
  • I did get an Aflac trivia question right on Saturday...

So does Elway continue to start Tebow in the hopes that they somehow place in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes?
    There is going to be three or four teams with worse records than the broncos by the end of the year... so they'll have to give up the farm (i.e. virtually their whole draft) to move up to the first pick. That's roster suicide (ask NO).
  • Hextall wrote: »
    There is going to be three or four teams with worse records than the broncos by the end of the year... so they'll have to give up the farm (i.e. virtually their whole draft) to move up to the first pick. That's roster suicide (ask NO).

There's always hope that Miami or Indy might win a couple...

I'm afraid of Indy and another Tim Duncan draft.
    They'd have to play each other 4 times for that to even happen.
  • Bak4MorBak4Mor Senior Member Posts: 970 Senior Member
    i predict tebow will be average enough over the remainder of the season to be named the starter going into next year
    "All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through. " ~Lone Watie
    You're on some kind of Sunkist derived hallucinogenic trip, aren't you?
    Steven wrote: »
    That was disappointing.

He can't get rid of it if the pockets collapsing because he brings the ball down so low.

Come on, you're relived that Chicago didn't play.
  • I was all hyped up to get on the Tebow bandwagon. I actually do hope he does well just because everybody has said he won't.

Great description of Chicago in today's paper: A drinking town with a sports problem.

Edit to add: Best thing about a Bears bye week? Getting to see Roy Williams signal "first down" at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 7,027 Senior Member
    Steven wrote: »
    Great description of Chicago in today's paper: A drinking town with a sports problem.

Ha, ha. Similar saying in Pittsburgh. We say "A drinking town with a serious football problem."

As far as Tebow? I just cannot understand what fans are thinking when they say he will be a serviceable QB after he gets more starts under his belt. I just don't think you can fix not being able to throw the football with any accuracy.
    What he did the past two week, miraculous comeback not-withstanding was to "Teblow."
    Hextall wrote: »
    Last week when watching the games I heard one of the announcers say that he thought STL was going to win the A. Luck sweepstakes. Ok, let's suppose that MIA and IND get a win or two. Is STL really going to draft Luck? I think young Sam Bradford has all the tools to be quite a good QB, so why draft Luck? Same with Ponder in MIN and to a lesser extent Gabbert in JAX. It seems so many talking heads on TV are counting on whichever team lands the #1 pick to automatically draft Luck. MIA would obviously need him and I think IND would draft him as well as Manning's eventual replacement. So, are these guys on TV onto something or are they assuming that someone won't trade up into that spot to draft him? If I'm STL sitting on the #1 pick, I know I will get a great offer from SEA or MIA.
  • I don't see the Rams drafting Luck. We'll have to see how Ponder plays out the rest of the season - surprisingly good start to his career though.
    You know what they say about Alaska in the wintertime: A bunch of drinkers with a hunting and fishing problem.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 4,093 Senior Member
    Sports talk guys in Denver are all over Elway & Fox for messing this thing up. But most were responsible for pressuring them into the move. The Bronco management probably knew this was going to be a disaster, but the season ticket holders were screaming for the anointed one.

I can't wait for the true believers to compare the coming benching of TB to U-no-who, with the crown of thorns and all.

Boy, for an O line with a first rounder, 2 seconds and a third, the Broncs O-line sure stinks. What happened to Clady??
  • creekguy wrote: »
    What happened to Clady??

Not sure, bu I did see him get a nice holding call....dooooohhh

So when is everybody going to start chanting and calling for Quinn?
    I'm beginning to think Broncos fans are crazier than Bears fans.
  • Maybe they should have traded Tebow and/or Orton to the Raiders for their two 1st round picks.
  • Bak4MorBak4Mor Senior Member Posts: 970 Senior Member
    Bak4Mor wrote: »
    i predict tebow will be average enough over the remainder of the season to be named the starter going into next year

Okay I was wrong, but I was a heck of a lot closer than anyone else in this country other than probably his mother. i demand respect now when talking sports
    "All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through. " ~Lone Watie
  • jbilly wrote: »
    Maybe they should have traded Tebow and/or Orton to the Raiders for their two 1st round picks.

I like the taste of crow...it is kind of like chicken.
    Tebow, Tebow, Tebow....cmon everybody, yell it out .......Tebow....Tebow.............. whats wrong...... bear got your tongue...........?

mmm...this koolaid ain't that bad..........
    I could have swore his luck ran out this game, but thanks to two HUGH mistakes by Barber, he got another chance and managed to pull it out. I gotta give the kid some credit.
    Then again the D really did a great job too.
    It's a team game. No?
    Some guy named Arnie Stapleton on Huffpost wrote this: "It was Denver's sixth straight win, and half of them have come in OT since Tebow, dubbed the "Mile High Messiah," was promoted to starter."

Now that's just too much. I note the idiot was too weasely to say that he so dubbed him.

Yes, it's a team game. DJ williams had about his best game ever, Doom, Von all were great. Woodyard forced the fumble. It reminded me of "The Fumble" in Cleveland. The guy was going to score.
  • You didn't see the "Hand of God" rip that ball loose from Barber?
    Mile High Messiah? That's some funny stuff, there!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement