Home The Lodge

chris christie

TrootfisherTrootfisher Senior MemberPosts: 901 Senior Member
the media are now saying he is considering running for pres.

Replies

• BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,586 Senior Member
    'Twould suit me. We need a real hard-**** instead of these pansies we got.
  • In Feb the fat man said this.

“I threatened to commit suicide. I did. I said, ‘What do I have to do, short of suicide, to convince people I’m not running?’ Apparently I actually have to commit suicide to convince people I’m not running.”

I'm glad I'm not his friend can you imaging having to carry his fat **** to the grave? (I'm working on my compassionate conservative side this morning.)
  • WetdogWetdog Senior Member Posts: 5,261 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    'Twould suit me. We need a real hard-**** instead of these pansies we got.

You do know don't you that the NRA doesn't like him (putting it mildly). He has said that there are too many guns on the street.
    I find the assault on free thought disturbing,
    I find the willingness to give it up frightening.
  • yataheyyatahey Senior Member Posts: 5,605 Senior Member
    Running is not something Christie takes lightly. He'd much rather have his chauffeur drive his lard **** around.
    "When the goin gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 25,560 Senior Member
    Wetdog wrote: »
    You do know don't you that the NRA doesn't like him (putting it mildly). He has said that there are too many guns on the street.

He also said that those that protested the ground zero Mosque were idiots and he didn't have time for idiots.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    He also said that those that protested the ground zero Mosque were idiots and he didn't have time for idiots.

Even idiots can be right about some things....not sure that can be said of Rand Paul though.
    Not sure if you think that those that opposed the ground zero mosque were right.

BTW it opened up the other day and apparently since Fox had moved on and wasn't giving the idiots their marching orders, nobody even noticed.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    I think those protesters were idiots, or simply being ruled by their emotions. some humans just are that way. But that's just my opinion.

and anyway the mosque wasn't really at "ground zero" anyway.
  • Tim MurphyTim Murphy Member Posts: 84 Member
    Dear Buffco,

Wasn't he elected to fix New Jersey?

As far as I am concerned he's right for publically saying he will stick to the task at hand. Whether he will do that remains to be seen but I'd put money on him staying in the "Garbage" State and completing the job he was elected to do.

Call it a hunch, and feel free to correct me if I turn out to be wrong, but to me at least it seems that he has far more personal integrity than is required to have "National" political aspirations.

Regards,

Tim Murphy :-)
    Wetdog wrote: »
    I think those protesters were idiots, or simply being ruled by their emotions. some humans just are that way. But that's just my opinion.

and anyway the mosque wasn't really at "ground zero" anyway.

Ding ding ding ding, we have a winner.
    Tim Murphy wrote: »
    Dear Buffco,

Wasn't he elected to fix New Jersey?

As far as I am concerned he's right for publically saying he will stick to the task at hand. Whether he will do that remains to be seen but I'd put money on him staying in the "Garbage" State and completing the job he was elected to do.

Call it a hunch, and feel free to correct me if I turn out to be wrong, but to me at least it seems that he has far more personal integrity than is required to have "National" political aspirations.

Regards,

Tim Murphy :-)

Let us know when he gets started. They have the higher unemployment than the national average and much higher than neighboring NY. I believe I saw they are no where near balancing the budget even after he told the teachers to shove it. The Republicans are so desperate to find a model for conservative success that they have lowered the bar to breathing and able to speak in full sentences.
  • kanaloakanaloa Banned Posts: 475 Senior Member
    Tim Murphy wrote: »

I remember that in the textbook on human behavior for my graduate degree....they were talking about motivations....and they said that most psychologists have noted that presidents prevalently display behaviors and views generally associated with and indicating egomania!

Thus...ergo....viola....for that reason of many to be sure.....I think less of people who want to be president than those who don't!
    Let us know when he gets started. They have the higher unemployment than the national average and much higher than neighboring NY. I believe I saw they are no where near balancing the budget even after he told the teachers to shove it. The Republicans are so desperate to find a model for conservative success that they have lowered the bar to breathing and able to speak in full sentences.

I don't know what's going in in New Jersey....nor what Chris Christie has done since being elected.....

But what I do know is that government is often powerless in some things regardless of anything else...and sometimes it depends on other things whether they can do anything about it or not!

This country is in a serious economic downturn....the world is in a mess economically.....globalization has given many nations...most of them undeveloped but all of them also containing advantages that are unimitable by developed nations.....huge competitive advantages in global market acquisition.....

Most politicians....and political action....regardless of party.....hasn't appeared to have accomplished 'much'!

But...is that because of faulty policy....bad choice of specific actions taken....inability of government to do much in certain things....inability to do much because of size and scope or nature of the thing itself?
    kanaloa wrote: »
    I don't know what's going in in New Jersey....nor what Chris Christie has done since being elected.....

No need to read further then now is there?
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 4,835 Senior Member
    Wow, I remember when I made a comment about a country singer being big boned and you guys freaking went off on me. Now just look at yourselves with your fat assed comments about this guy....
    Was that country singer a woman?
    Miranda Lambert I think
    No need to read further then now is there?

Yeah.....if you automatically conclude or try to imply to others that the economic and job situation in any place is directly and solely and significantly because of the actions or inactions of a politician.....then you should read what I said....because you're an idiot and don't know what they hell you're talking about!
    No, if I want to hear someone's opinion about Chris Christie, I would expect them to know something about the man before commenting. However expecting you to know anything regarding the subjects you believe you are discussing, seems a bit unrealistic.
    MikeA wrote: »
    Miranda Lambert I think

Well there ya go. Really you think she is fat? She is a cutie patootie.
    I said big boned but that may have been a Freudian slip on my part...
  • MikeA wrote: »
    Miranda Lambert I think

miranda-lambert-tickets.jpg

That ain't fat. ****!
    No, if I want to hear someone's opinion about Chris Christie, I would expect them to know something about the man before commenting. However expecting you to know anything regarding the subjects you believe you are discussing, seems a bit unrealistic.

Why are you such a jerk? Miserable with your life? Low self esteem? Ugly wife? Pretty wife who sleeps in another room? Kids never call? Dogs prefer the wife? Young girls run away from you shrieking? Mercedes tastes on Hyundai budget? Can't eat your favorite foods without crapping the bed at night? It's gotta be something.....so.....What?
    Interesting response from a detached person who does not care what people think of him.
    Interesting response from a detached person who does not care what people think of him.

I don't care what people think of me...and if you'll notice....my questions had absolutely nothing to do with....nor implied I felt your behavior had anything to do with me at all.....in fact....since you act the same with everybody at times....and act the same across a wide variety of subjects.....and from what I know about human emoto-psycho-cognito drivers and motivations for behaviors on internet forums......I believe the probability is highest that your behavior has absolutely nothing to do with me at all.....

Ergo....thus...viola....I have no idea why you'd think my response was interesting since I don't care what people think of me??????

No....my questions were purely for the sake of knowledge.....general knowledge....geenral curiosity about people and their behaviors....and I would have been asking it no matter who it was that was acting they way you act.......so.....my questions also have absolutely nothing to do with you either.....my questions are only because of the way a person is acting on an internet forum.....

Kinda like....if I was driving down the road and I saw some stranger on the side of the road shoving prickley pears down his pants....I might slow down and scream out the window....'hey....why you stuffing prickley pears down your pants?'

I'd ask because I just wanna know why he's stuffing prickley pears down his pants....I'm not asking and don't care what he thinks of me!

Did you think I was asking why you're such a jerk because I care what you think of me?

Now that would be interesting....because it would say more about you than it does about me......it would say.....that you think you're significant enough to me that I'd care what you think of me!
  • kanaloa wrote: »
    Why are you such a jerk? Miserable with your life? Low self esteem? Ugly wife? Pretty wife who sleeps in another room? Kids never call? Dogs prefer the wife? Young girls run away from you shrieking? Mercedes tastes on Hyundai budget? Can't eat your favorite foods without crapping the bed at night? It's gotta be something.....so.....What?

Is this the start of a Hallmark Greeting Card you're working on?
    Do you think that maybe he is projecting?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement