Home The Lodge

The Cracker Barrel rides again..............

fishnbanjofishnbanjo Senior MemberPosts: 240 Senior Member
Not to blow my own horn 94d1514a54e328d7afd4fc1abad6414be9fc933.gif OK, maybe just a little. I received notification from my publisher the Cracker Barrel is going to be published for the Japanese market in Japanese with a chapter revised to include various Japanese Rod Makers, I'm splitting my proceeds 50/50 for an organization in Japan that can use the funds! I've been asked to consider a CB II sequel, have submitted an article to be published in a book for a fund raiser for a gent with spinal cord cancer, all proceeds, and a special little book I can't talk about as yet.

Replies

• Nicely done Banjo!
  • yataheyyatahey Senior Member Posts: 5,605 Senior Member
    Excellent!!!
    "When the goin gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 25,524 Senior Member
    Awesome!

Can I tell you how much I hate this 1 character minimum crap
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 10,500 Senior Member
    Well done!
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 8,393 Senior Member
    Great. Do we get first shot at CB II if it is a limited run? I don't won't CB I to get lonely.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • fishnbanjofishnbanjo Senior Member Posts: 240 Senior Member
    Well all I can say at this moment is that things that were intended for CB II will probably come out in a different book under a different name. When CB II happens it will be posted when available.

FishTX wrote: »
    Great. Do we get first shot at CB II if it is a limited run? I don't won't CB I to get lonely.
  • Don NewtonDon Newton Senior Member Posts: 431 Senior Member
    OUTstanding, lad!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement